Speed not working for Z3TA?

Author
reds91
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2011/03/10 03:20:22 (permalink)

Speed not working for Z3TA?

Hey guys,

so I have kind of a weird problem. When I am playing around on my midi keyboard and I adjust the speed setting, everything works fine. However, when I I actually put record something and then try adjusting the speed setting while the recorded part is playing it just stays at the preset default speed setting even when I change it. Any ideas whats wrong? Thanks in advance

2 Replies Related Threads

AT
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 10654
    Re:Speed not working for Z3TA? 2011/03/10 09:54:41 (permalink)
    I'm not sure what the speed setting is, but on many daws there is a reset midi at the start.  That might be the problem.  What DAW?  What keyboard, etc.?

@

https://soundcloud.com/a-pleasure-dome
    http://www.bnoir-film.com/  

there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
    24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
    reds91
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re:Speed not working for Z3TA? 2011/03/10 11:55:19 (permalink)
    No it doesn't have anything to do with the midi, I tried it on my laptop keyboard and it does the same thing. I use FL Studio. The best way I can describe the speed setting is how it's the main component of the wobble bass in dub step. You know how it goes from WUUUB WUUUB WUUUB to WUBWUBWUBWUB, ie a slow wave sound to a really fast one? Sorry my explanations not very technical.
    Messing around yesterday I found that for certain presets this isnt a problem. For example it works for Ravers Slice 2 but not Integrated Fifth, so now I'm really curious as to what the problem is.

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1