"I Want To Tell You"

Author
groveendroad
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 809
2011/05/10 10:00:48 (permalink)

"I Want To Tell You"

"I Want To Tell You" is a blast from the past. I did a re-mix on it, and I like the way it turned out, if I may say so my self. Some of you may have heard it. I first completed it in 2006. I re-mixed it using 8.5.

Check it out @ http://www.youbloom.com/ybsc/entry/2263/

Cheers, Terry

P.S. Please feel free to vote for it as well

5 Replies Related Threads

Serious Noize!
    Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 164
    Re:"I Want To Tell You" 2011/05/10 23:14:09 (permalink)

Terry this is great!!! This is another one of your tunes that I feel I can add guitar to it.

I think we both share a similar vision where the musical style goes.

This is another great Hit IMO! It just needs a little bit more.

This bothers me because I have been on here for the last 3 years or around that amount of time, and you've posted tune after tune and they've all sounded great and you've given your input on others songs but yet most every time you post a song nobody replies.

That's just plain wrong man. 

This is cool, I can add something to this or anything you might like me to try to do so. This is cool!!!!

LOL, I guess you got it right Terry so there's nothing nobody can say to critic your tunes.   That would be the only other reason I can figure why nobody replies to your music.

Send me an email man, I've got some serious tunes we could give a try, I've tried working with others but they seem more about sending garbage internet glunk to others and trying to make me look bad instead of actually talking to me internet face to face about music which is why I am here.

Think about it, I sent you and email with my email address any problems and I will check back.

AWESOME WORK TERRY!!! Heck everything you do is, I just wanna play my guitar alongside it because I think I can attribute to the sound.

Bobby

groveendroad
    Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 809
    Re:"I Want To Tell You" 2011/05/15 20:00:41 (permalink)
    Serious Noize!

Terry this is great!!! This is another one of your tunes that I feel I can add guitar to it.

This bothers me because I have been on here for the last 3 years or around that amount of time, and you've posted tune after tune and they've all sounded great and you've given your input on others songs but yet most every time you post a song nobody replies.

This is cool, I can add something to this or anything you might like me to try to do so. This is cool!!!!

LOL, I guess you got it right Terry so there's nothing nobody can say to critic your tunes.   That would be the only other reason I can figure why nobody replies to your music.

Send me an email man, I've got some serious tunes we could give a try, I've tried working with others but they seem more about sending garbage internet glunk to others and trying to make me look bad instead of actually talking to me internet face to face about music which is why I am here.

Think about it, I sent you and email with my email address any problems and I will check back.

AWESOME WORK TERRY!!! Heck everything you do is, I just wanna play my guitar alongside it because I think I can attribute to the sound.

Bobby

Bobby, thanks for your kind words. I try not to suck. So, it's good to hear good things.

Also, I must have an old email of yours or something. I've emailed you, and have not heard back. Please email me. I still have the same email I gave you. I have a song That I believe is just right for you and I.

Cheers, Terry

Serious Noize!
    Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 164
    Re:"I Want To Tell You" 2011/05/16 01:58:23 (permalink)
    groveendroad

Serious Noize!

Bobby

Bobby, thanks for your kind words. I try not to suck. So, it's good to hear good things.

Also, I must have an old email of yours or something. I've emailed you, and have not heard back. Please email me. I still have the same email I gave you. I have a song That I believe is just right for you and I.

Cheers, Terry

I'll send you another PM on here. Check your control panel and email on here. I'll send my email again. I had a hard drive crash. Then just in the last few days I had another one. I have two and it was time, but I'm back up and running for now.  I lost your email address, sorry, I also lost a lot of master tracks, but it's nothing I can't do again. I'll send you my email address in the PM I am sending you here, so check your email here on the forums. It's control panel/email I think.

Thanks,

Bobby

evadianepug
    Max Output Level: -30.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4477
    Re:"I Want To Tell You" 2011/05/17 14:34:50 (permalink)
    Well, I kinda have to differ with Bobby.  i don't comment on your songs because in the 2.5 years I have been up here you have never commented on one of our songs and in the beginning I did comment on yours.   Now, that's ok, but I just didn't want Bobby feeling too sorry for you.  :-) 

Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. (GK Chesterton

Warren (Pug) Willingham
    THE PUGTONES
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=919339&content=music
    SonarX3
    radio
    Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2782
    Re:"I Want To Tell You" 2011/05/17 14:58:37 (permalink)
    groveendroad

"I Want To Tell You" is a blast from the past. I did a re-mix on it, and I like the way it turned out, if I may say so my self. Some of you may have heard it. I first completed it in 2006. I re-mixed it using 8.5.

Check it out @ http://www.youbloom.com/ybsc/entry/2263/

Cheers, Terry

P.S. Please feel free to vote for it as well

Hey Terry I don't see your song when the page pops up , you might check it out .
    I clicked on this link , no song at my end .

Radio

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1