Bar

Author
Leecek
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3
2011/05/10 10:27:58 (permalink)

Bar

Hi there,
can i ask ?:-) I downloaded midi file and i need insert bar to finish song..(1 bar on the begin,second bar middle to the song..)..How can i insert new bar to song..please ? 

And..How can metronome run ?

Thanx..and sorry my english..

1 Reply Related Threads

larrymcg
    Max Output Level: -64 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1310
    Re:Bar 2011/05/12 18:41:36 (permalink)
    In ProAudio 9 and Sonar Home Studio 7, first make sure no tracks are selected.  Then set the current time marker (the WOW time) to where you want to do the insert by clicking at the start of the measure in the time ruler (where the measure numbers are shown at the top of the track view).  Then use the Insert menu to Insert>Time/Measures....
    The dialog box will let you change the insertion point (if needed), select the number of measures to be inserted (make sure the Measures radio button is selected) and what events to slide to the right when the new measure is inserted.

If a track is selected when you do the Insert>Time/Measures.... operation, then the insert happens only in the selected track.

Intel Core i7-4790 @3.6GHz; 8GB; Win10 Pro 64bit; 1TB disk + 3TB ext disk; Midiman Fineline mixer; MidiSport 4x4 midi I/F; Roland JV-30 kbd/synth; Yamaha TG55 synth; Rx with 3 piece Home audio speakers; Sonar X3e Studio
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1