Donations in memory of Jimmy Gentry

Author
Beagle
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 50621
2011/06/19 21:03:13 (permalink)

Donations in memory of Jimmy Gentry

Jimmy's family has requested that in lieu of sending flowers or sending money to help for funeral expenses, etc, that donations be made in Jimmy's name to the S.M.I.L.E. foundation. Here is the info from the President, Susan Blair, of SMILE.

SMILE (Simply Making Isaac's Laugh Eternal) was created shortly after my(Susan Blair's) youngest brother passed away from Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. He had just turned 17. As a non profit organization, we work to provide care packages that include toiletries, laundry supplies, reading material, as well as snacks, grocery and gas gift cards, and toys for the children and their siblings who ware battling childhood cancer.

We rely solely on donations both monetary as well as actually donations of product that can be used to benefit the families that we work with. Childhood cancer is different from adult cancer and requires many hospitalizations to monitor the bodies response to chemotherapy. We are currently working with one family that has been hospitalized since January 5th.

You may view our website at www.smile4isaac.org to view our needs. Also, a pay pal account is set up through our website to accept donations or donations may also be mailed to SMILE 544 W. Main St Suite 230 Gallatin TN 37066

Please make sure and put Jimmy Gentry's name in the comments of the paypal field or of the check/money order sent to SMILE.

---------

In respect of full disclosure, SMILE is still in the process and are currently pending their 501c3 status. However, approval does appear to be forthcoming and, when approved, all donations accepted after their application date of January 5, 2011 will be retroactively tax deductible.

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.

2 Replies Related Threads

Beagle
    • Total Posts : 50621
    Re:Donations in memory of Jimmy Gentry 2011/06/21 09:10:34 (permalink)
    BUMP

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
    i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
    Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
    Old55
    • Total Posts : 19791
    Re:Donations in memory of Jimmy Gentry 2011/06/26 11:18:45 (permalink)
    Thanks Beagle. 

Should auld acquaintance be forgot--hey, who the hell are you guys?  

X2(X3 pending hardware upgrade), Emulator X2, E-mu 1212M, Virtual String Machine
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1