BENZOFOG
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 108
2011/07/23 01:57:12 (permalink)

3 Replies Related Threads

Heavy_Sounds
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 27
    Re:Worst Enemy 2011/07/23 02:23:15 (permalink)
    Liked the tune, a bit slow and the vocals sounded a bit nasal, otherwise it wasn't that bad.

I can hear or have this feeling you are wanting to scream the tune, and I mean that in a good way. TURN IT LOSE! Stop playing around! Speed up the tune and scream. It's obvious.

Yeah, it's nice to relax and say "Hey this isn't half bad", keep in mind you have an audience out there, the bottom line is I can hear this stuff and this is my opinion, like it or not. I think you need to take this tune to the next level, you've got the skills and the pipes on vox, so kick this one into second gear and start rocking!

This one needs to not be wimpy like you are doing, play it a bit faster. Also add some backing vocals.

What I am telling you is not a downgrade, what I am telling you is how to upgrade or my opinion and advice.

This tune is screaming for some more "TURN IT LOSE" type of sounds in there.

Whatever the case, I enjoyed listening to it. I hope you aren't offended by my opinion, that is my opinion, and this is the songs forum. If you just want to be heard I have been told that you should mention that, but the problem is when I have saw others mention that, it just doesn't work that way.

I think your a great artist, just pick up the tempo and stop trying to make a tune that needs some more KICK ARSE chords fall back in the ezy zone. 

BTW: Are you a boy or girl? No offense meant, heck I can't tell if that is you in your avatar? Long hair is out incase you haven't heard. No offense meant by that comment either or any I make for that matter.

You need some iron in the tune, not none of this laid back pot smocking sound BS. Just my opinion.

Send me an .mp3 and I'll ad some noize if you would like, if not I wont. It's all up to you. It's an excellent tune, it just lack some serious kick in the kick arse department. And BTW, I realize it's supposed to be mellow but it screaming for something else.

Like it or not, hate me or listen. that is my opinion.

I wish you well on this Journey!

Be Well!

BENZOFOG
    Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 108
    Re:Worst Enemy 2011/07/23 02:34:06 (permalink)
    Totally appreciate the advice Heavy Sounds...LOL long hair has been my prefrence since i was in 3rd grade I like long hair on me and thats never going to change...I don't do drugs!!! In fact I've had 3 back surgries and am currently awaiting another also I'm currently not taking any pain medication either...So I will try to kick the song up a notch it's not in my intent to scream the song I'm not pissed off in it. I'm sad, withered, decade, lost empty....you get it!!! maybe it drags out to long maybe it needs to be shorter....I'll work on but for now thanks again...
    Oh yea man I'm a dude!!! LOL quit staring i know im cute! lol
    radio
    Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2782
    Re:Worst Enemy 2011/07/23 10:18:56 (permalink)

Yea I like the song and vocals but in my ears I thought the mix between what was going on behind the guitar was off .
    Fix the mix , thats what I would work on because you have a good song here .

Radio

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1