New Lyrics for Last Friday Night by Kate Perry

Author
HiThere
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 471
2011/09/06 05:51:19 (permalink)

New Lyrics for Last Friday Night by Kate Perry

Looks like the music biz has fallen to a new low with this obscene song. What can we do except, obviously, not listen to this earth-shattering sewage and not buy any of Perry's songs.

For those of you as disgusted as I am, here are the lyrics Perry SHOULD be singing in this filthy song of hers. Try them with a karaoke. 
-
Verse 1

HIV is in my blood
And my face is full of mud
Drunken poodles in my room
Feces swimming in the pool

I look like a rotten corpse
And I smell the part, of course
Guess I kissed the barbecue
But I never have a clue

Pre-chorus

Gonorrhea now is my friend somehow for good
Oh well
I will have to live with the HIV
Oh, fool. Yeah…

Chorus

Last Friday Night
Got a bottle in my face
Broke a tooth I can’t replace
Puked all over in this place

Last Friday Night
Acted like a total nut
Alcoholic and a slut
Crabs were crawling on my butt

Last Friday night
After feeling like a goon
Started shaving a baboon
But got tired very soon

Last Friday Night
Yeah I think we broke some laws
Turning quickly into whores
Oh-whoa-oh

This Friday Night
I just might repent
This Friday Night
Let’s clean up, my friend

Verse 2

Trying to put back my head
After drinking till I’m dead
Think the City burned my car
No one else would go that far

Ate my favourite party dress
Wanted badly to impress
Think I need a better brain
People, put me on a chain

Pre-chorus

Chorus 
post edited by HiThere - 2011/09/06 05:55:15

18 Replies Related Threads

jamesg1213
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 21760
    Re:New Lyrics for Last Friday Night by Kate Perry 2011/09/06 08:06:43 (permalink)
    HiThere

Looks like the music biz has fallen to a new low with this obscene song.

Not really...have you heard of AC/DC?

Jyemz

Thrombold's Patented Brisk Weather Pantaloonettes with Inclementometer
    jamesyoyo
    Max Output Level: -40.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3460
    Re:New Lyrics for Last Friday Night by Kate Perry 2011/09/06 16:20:23 (permalink)
    HiThere:
    GoodbyeThere.
    HiThere
    Re:New Lyrics for Last Friday Night by Kate Perry 2011/09/06 21:20:32 (permalink)
    jamesg1213

HiThere

Looks like the music biz has fallen to a new low with this obscene song.

Not really...have you heard of AC/DC?

-------> That is true, there are some bands which play even filthier songs, AC/DC or not. However, Last Friday Night is the first song I can remember that is of pop variety, has a very catchy tune, AND such immoral lyrics on top of that. As a result, likely millions of teens are singing this garbage and dancing to it as well. Needless to say, the message of the song will be implemented in the lives of countless teens and young adults, with obvious results.
    HiThere
    Re:New Lyrics for Last Friday Night by Kate Perry 2011/09/06 21:21:54 (permalink)
    jamesyoyo

HiThere:
    GoodbyeThere.

Hi, James! Did you enjoy the new version of the song?
    kine321
    Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 438
    Re:New Lyrics for Last Friday Night by Kate Perry 2011/09/08 13:07:48 (permalink)
    Hmmm, where's your list of disgusting songs by Madonna, Brittany Spears & Lady GaGa? This is hardly the first teen song that has such lyrics which isn't nearly as bad as your spoofed lyrics in this thread.

I think you're being somewhat reckless If people don't carefully read that these are your lyrics and not that of the actual song.

Point being, this thread can & will show-up in search results if anyone Googles for the lyrics! I can't imagine being someone that's not really familiar with the song finding this & posting or singing it as the actual lyrics.

You really should include a disclaimer!

BTW: Is it Kate Perry or Katy Perry?
    post edited by kine321 - 2011/09/08 13:15:45
    HiThere
    Re:New Lyrics for Last Friday Night by Kate Perry 2011/09/09 18:45:00 (permalink)
    Kine, you are so right, there are plenty of dirty songs out there. But methinks Perry's song has taken it to a new low - I can't recall a mainstream artist singing with so much joy about breaking the law, drinking in excess and fornicating, all in one song.

My spoofed lyrics are a wonderful illustration of what might happen if someone would do what Perry advocates in Last Friday Night. I think it is a matter of time before Perry and similar "artists" would get sued after someone gets a nasty disease or dies after being inspired by one of their filthy creations.
    jamesyoyo
    Re:New Lyrics for Last Friday Night by Kate Perry 2011/09/09 19:40:07 (permalink)
    HiThere

I think it is a matter of time before Perry and similar "artists" would get sued after someone gets a nasty disease or dies after being inspired by one of their filthy creations.
    Hate to say it, but this might be the single dumbest thing I have ever read on this forum.  Getting sued over stupid actions inspired by a song, by art? Are you serious? If you don't like it, that is cool. My kids love this song, and even though the lyrics are a tad over the top, how is describing (reporting?) what millions of people do every weekend bad? It is popular precisely because young people know first-hand EXACTLY WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT.

No offense, but sheesh, what a self-righteous prude.

post edited by jamesyoyo - 2011/09/09 19:58:52
    HiThere
    Re:New Lyrics for Last Friday Night by Kate Perry 2011/09/09 21:27:46 (permalink)
    Hi, James! She is not describing or reporting it. She is advocating it. The line "This Friday night do it all again" leaves no doubt.

Besides, James, I would give you a benefit of the doubt and would think of you as a reasonable man, and a responsible parent. Do you think it is good for young people to listen to a catchy tune where a popular singer gleefully describes how badly she behaved last friday night? Do you not know how teens like to emulate their idols? Do you have any doubt that much, if not most of promiscuity, selfishness and foul language which is so prevalent among youngsters these days have been caused by songs and movies as filthy as this song?
    jamesyoyo
    Re:New Lyrics for Last Friday Night by Kate Perry 2011/09/09 21:49:23 (permalink)
    HiThere

Do you have any doubt that much, if not most of promiscuity, selfishness and foul language which is so prevalent among youngsters these days have been caused by songs and movies as filthy as this song?
    No, it is caused by adolescence and hormones. Music and movies simply reflect that, rather than promote it.

HiThere
    Re:New Lyrics for Last Friday Night by Kate Perry 2011/09/09 22:18:53 (permalink)
    James, it appears that you gravely underestimate the ability of pop culture to influence the minds and behaviour of people in our society. Children and young adults are especially susceptible to the messages they receive through the radio and TV. Someone, who from the very early age is bombarded by F-words and images and songs glorifying "fun" promiscuos behavior is, obviously, going to grow up conditioned to talk and act just like that. Would you agree?
    jamesyoyo
    Re:New Lyrics for Last Friday Night by Kate Perry 2011/09/09 22:20:53 (permalink)
    I have no qualms with what you say. But to single out this stupid pop song as inducing the behavior is a fool's errand.
    HiThere
    Re:New Lyrics for Last Friday Night by Kate Perry 2011/09/10 01:42:03 (permalink)
    Obviously, we can't say 100% that at least one person would decide to start breaking the law, fornicating, and getting drunk after listening to this song. However, it is also obvious to me, that this and similar songs certainly contribute to, if not result in the society going in the wrong direction. And as to why I chose this particular song to pick on, the reasons are stated above. If you disagree with my reasons, what can I do :) But I hope you agree with me that the world would be a better place without this Last Friday Night garbage.
    jamesg1213
    Re:New Lyrics for Last Friday Night by Kate Perry 2011/09/10 04:14:59 (permalink)
    Playing Devil's Advocate..would you have even noticed this song if it had sung by a guy? I could point you to a thousand songs by leering rock bands crowing about their conquests and excesses. Take a good look at the lyrics to 'Brown Sugar' for example.

Have no fear though..I've heard Ms Perry's CD and I can pretty well guarantee it'll be in the bargain bins before you can say 'Geri Halliwell'.

Jyemz

jamesyoyo
    Re:New Lyrics for Last Friday Night by Kate Perry 2011/09/10 06:57:05 (permalink)
    jamesg1213

Have no fear though..I've heard Ms Perry's CD and I can pretty well guarantee it'll be in the bargain bins before you can say 'Geri Halliwell'.  

James, are you serious? This is only the second album in history (MJ's Bad was the first) to have five #1 singles on it! And these are perfectly produced pop songs. It'll be around for a long long time.
    jamesg1213
    Re:New Lyrics for Last Friday Night by Kate Perry 2011/09/10 08:57:53 (permalink)
    I have been known to be wrong James..

Jyemz

Kroneborge
    Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1300
    Re:New Lyrics for Last Friday Night by Kate Perry 2011/09/10 18:29:40 (permalink)
    HiThere

James, it appears that you gravely underestimate the ability of pop culture to influence the minds and behaviour of people in our society. Children and young adults are especially susceptible to the messages they receive through the radio and TV. Someone, who from the very early age is bombarded by F-words and images and songs glorifying "fun" promiscuos behavior is, obviously, going to grow up conditioned to talk and act just like that. Would you agree?

No, people like to get drunk, and have sex because it's fun.   Kids don't need music to tell them that, they have friends.   Then as we get older and tireder (or married) we do this less.

I for one like the song.  It's a catchty fun toon, that reminds me of the good ol days when I had energy and didn't mind staying up all night and still going to work the next day.

Mathew

Hip Hop
    http://www.soundclick.com...ault.cfm?bandID=213418

BreakBeats
    http://www.soundclick.com...ault.cfm?bandID=219099

i7 12 gb ram, Komplete 5, Izotope Ozone & Stutter, Symphonic Orchestra Plat.

droddey
    Max Output Level: -24 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5147
    Re:New Lyrics for Last Friday Night by Kate Perry 2011/09/10 20:29:33 (permalink)
    And they were doing it back when "Goin To the Chapel" was a hit, and long before. The reason that there are so many songs of that type is that people write songs about their own lives, and given how many people live that lifestyle as a teen, a fair number of them are going to end up being musicians and writing songs about it.

And, as many people have pointed out, the original lyric of Shake, Rattle and Roll are:

Like a one eyed cat, peepin in a seafood store
    Like a one eyed cat, peepin in a seafood store
    I can look at you baby
    and tell you ain't a child no more.

And that was what, 1958'is or around there, before I was even born. And I don't think it too much imagination to figure out what the one eyed cat or the seafood store was.

Dean Roddey
    Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems
    www.charmedquark.com
    Kroneborge
    Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1300
    Re:New Lyrics for Last Friday Night by Kate Perry 2011/09/10 21:10:05 (permalink)
    lol, I didn't realize that.   I'm probably going to have to use that.

Of course people have been crying about the new music etc, and how wicked the current generation is for hundreds of years.   And yet somehow life goes on.

Fun fact, over the last 30 years, teen pregancy, has gone down, violent crime as well.  Probably due to the prevelance of hard core gangsta rap IMHO.

Mathew

Hip Hop
    http://www.soundclick.com...ault.cfm?bandID=213418

BreakBeats
    http://www.soundclick.com...ault.cfm?bandID=219099

i7 12 gb ram, Komplete 5, Izotope Ozone & Stutter, Symphonic Orchestra Plat.

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1