Mixing/Mastering a few tracks of mine!

Author
cajones87
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 19
2011/09/12 12:41:14 (permalink)

Mixing/Mastering a few tracks of mine!

Hello All,

I recently posted a thread asking for mixing/mastering to be done on a few tracks of mine, with some success, I'm looking for 1 or 2 more RELIABLE people to join me and help level the workload a bit... (Some engineers/producers had started work on a few tracks but never fully finished or didn't get back to me etc.)

Just to clarify - there is NO payment, but a definite credit of your name on the track when I come to send it to management.

The backing track is an instrumental, to which I have written and recorded to. The backing track is not my own work/creation, but belongs to a friend of mine.

I have 2 more tracks that I want sounding near to 'radio ready'. If you are interested, please contact me on: caltejonesmusic@gmail.com or PM me and we can take it from there.

Please stipulate how you would like to work; I have begun using Dropbox, which seems a great way to share tracks/files etc.

Please do only get back to me if you can see one track through to the end, otherwise it's a huge waste of both our time :)

Cheers.x

Calte Jones

Spec: 2 gig, 64-bit, using Sonar 6 LE with Cakewalk UA-25 EX and Rode NT1-A mic 

1 Reply Related Threads

cajones87
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 19
    Re:Mixing/Mastering a few tracks of mine! 2011/09/12 17:14:44 (permalink)
    NO SILLY RESPONSES PLEASE!!!

Calte Jones

Spec: 2 gig, 64-bit, using Sonar 6 LE with Cakewalk UA-25 EX and Rode NT1-A mic 
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1