Session Drummer 2 unable to find unnative samples after reinstall

Author
drfoxsch
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2011/09/21 18:15:40 (permalink)

Session Drummer 2 unable to find unnative samples after reinstall

Here's one for ya ! I loaded and set up SD2 on my last computer. I went and changed 4 or 5 of the instruments samples in order to get a kit sound I really liked. SD2 worked great ! When the PC bit the dust, I bought another, loaded on the SD2 installer, installed it, and ran it in my host DAW programs. What I discovered was ; SD2 could not find the instruments samples that I loaded into it that were not included with it.  Instead, I have to individually load all 4 or 5 samples in every instance that SD2 appears in a project.  If I have 75 projects where I use SD2, it can become quite a chore indeed !  I believe I have set things up similar to what they were in my previous computer. I don't yet know how to make an .sfz file, so I'm wondering if there's an easier way to correct this.  When SD2 was in my previous computer, it never at any trouble finding the samples.  Anybody got any ideas ?  Thanx.

1 Reply Related Threads

drfoxsch
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re:Session Drummer 2 unable to find unnative samples after reinstall 2011/09/21 18:44:36 (permalink)
    Duh ! I just figgerd it out > "Save kit as ...." Sheeeeesh !!! I've been spending too much time on this PC !  I guess it helped to think & post about it though.
    post edited by drfoxsch - 2011/09/22 11:46:25
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1