Update: Crash on opening Sonar X1 Producer Expanded project with Z3TA+ 2 in one track

Author
DigitalArchivist
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 99
2011/10/12 15:56:29 (permalink)

Update: Crash on opening Sonar X1 Producer Expanded project with Z3TA+ 2 in one track

Update, October 13, 2011: After 9 Windows 7 updates on October 12, I thought I'd give SONAR another shot at trying to open that project file that crashed. Whoa, it opened without a problem. I immediately removed all the soft synth tracks and saved it again. I'll likely in the future remove Z3TA+ 2.1 synth tracks after I'm done with them from any future projects until there's another update. October 12, 2011:
I posted this in the Sonar X1 Producer forum, however, since it has to do with Z3TA+2, I'm posting it here as well.

I've experienced a strange crash while trying to open a project with Sonar X1 Producer Expanded. I've had the crash two times in a row while trying to open a project that has several soft synths including Z3TA+2.1. The last two crashes the problem/crash reporter blamed Z3TA+2 (the DLL). The first time it happened I didn't notice what was at fault. 

This is a little more additional information: I believe at the time I last saved the project that all the soft synth tracks were empty and muted as I'd frozen them all and moved the audio into their own tracks.

I'm running Windows 64 Home Premium 64-bit and the synths in the project were all 64-bit. My audio card is the Cakewalk UA-25EX.

While the automated problem/crash reporter is a nice addition to SONAR, I've also sent in a technical support request. SONAR's been fairly stable for me up until the Expanded (X1e) update.

post edited by DigitalArchivist - 2011/10/13 10:50:43

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1