Working with MIDI in Guitar Tracks Pro 4

Author
thesticksofkansas
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3
2011/10/19 19:05:36 (permalink)

Working with MIDI in Guitar Tracks Pro 4

Well, I finally got my new Guitar Tracks Pro 4 software installed and like it so far.  However, I ran into a snag when working with MIDI.  Maybe you guys 'n gals could help me out.

Problem 1:
I have some MIDI tracks in my archive that I want to assign to a piano. -Now, I have two options: I can assign the file to general MIDI (Grand Piano) or Cakewalk Studio Instruments Pretty E Piano. Well, after playback, the Grand Piano sounds a whole lot better than SI's piano. So I elect to keep the piece with the general MIDI's grand piano.
So here's the problem - when I attempt to export to Audio (*.wav), Guitar Tracks Pro 4 won't let me. -But when I drag the piece over to Cakewalk SI's pretty e piano, IT WILL.
ASSISTANCE?

Problem 2:
I have Windows 7 64 bit on my computer and when I installed the latest patch, the program won't allow me to create a new project. Perhaps the programmers of the patch need to revisit their C# code and see what they disabled.

More to come!

TheSticksOfKansas

1 Reply Related Threads

thesticksofkansas
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3
    Re:Working with MIDI in Guitar Tracks Pro 4 2011/10/19 19:53:05 (permalink)
    Here's another question: can you successfully load Steinway Grand Piano Expansion Pack into Guitar Tracks Pro 4?
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1