z3ta+ 2 is a GREAT SYNTH ! Inspiring and Uplifting = 100% HAPPY

Author
digitalboy
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 173
2011/11/17 10:17:02 (permalink)

z3ta+ 2 is a GREAT SYNTH ! Inspiring and Uplifting = 100% HAPPY

I know that we all like to **** and moan about the things that are not perfect with our toys,but I want to say how much I am enjoying using z3ta+ 2...

I've had all of Rene's synths since back in the RGC days and they have always been special creations for me...

We know that he's a genius and his ideas are groundbreaking and inspiring...

But I must say that the new mechanics who worked on z3ta+ 2 have done a wonderful job in both paying homage to the original and bringing some new features to the table and everything is working perfectly for me...

I like the new library system and the GUI layout - both a big improvement on the original...It's easier to "drive" the new model......

The architecture of the synth engine is very similar to the original,but there's some new coding in there and the synth engine sounds better ...Top marks  

The new filters and all the extra doo dahs are so cool and once again they sound really amazing....

z3ta+ has always had a great vibe - it's got character and a real "mojo" about it and the new version loses none of that vibe...It's sounds great by itself and it's got attitude in the mix...Attitude = Altitude...   

z3ta+ 2 makes many other soft synths out there sound soft alright ! Like limp lettuce  

This synth is really deep and extremely versatile...Loading a few waveforms can transform it into whatever you want it to be  - as Francesco showed us with the Virus mod...So cool and so many great possibilities...

So am I happy ?  You'd better believe it !  Thanks to all involved for the great work and especially to Rene for the original inspiration...It's a 5 star ride all the way...

Now,if they've got a little time on their hands,maybe the mechanics can turn their attention to Rapture 2 , Dimension Pro 2 and a VSTi version of PSYN ? 

Ohhhhh.....and get it all happening in time for Christmas 

post edited by digitalboy - 2011/11/17 15:55:26

Sorry - I don't use Autotune :)

4 Replies Related Threads

AT
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 10654
    Re:z3ta+ 2 is a GREAT SYNTH ! Inspiring and Uplifting = HAPPY 2011/11/17 13:09:33 (permalink)
    They did do a good job w/ Zeta 2.

I'd like to see a combo Rapt 2 and Dimpro 2 (DimRapt?) that works for both libraries.  Maybe add to the pad for it.  I never cared (or maybe never mucked around enough w/) Psyn, but Z3Ta sounds analog enough.  What I'd really like to see next is a beatscape or looper synth that works and is easy to manipulate.

@

https://soundcloud.com/a-pleasure-dome
    http://www.bnoir-film.com/  

there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
    24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
    fr4ncesco
    Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 197
    Re:z3ta+ 2 is a GREAT SYNTH ! Inspiring and Uplifting = HAPPY 2011/11/17 13:44:03 (permalink)
    thanks for the nice thought by the way, watch this space... ;)
    AT
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 10654
    Re:z3ta+ 2 is a GREAT SYNTH ! Inspiring and Uplifting = HAPPY 2011/11/17 15:51:48 (permalink)
    the world waits w/ bated breath.  And me too!

@

https://soundcloud.com/a-pleasure-dome
    http://www.bnoir-film.com/  

there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
    24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
    Keebo
    Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 576
    Re:z3ta+ 2 is a GREAT SYNTH ! Inspiring and Uplifting = HAPPY 2011/11/17 18:15:29 (permalink)
    I agree.  This is a fantastic sounding synth with many user controllable features.

Great job on the redo and thanks for the support.

Sonar X2 Producer 64 bit
    Sonar X1 Producer Expanded 64 bit
    Sonar 8.5.3 Producer 32/64 bit
    Windows 7 64 bit
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1