Z3TA+ and Z3TA+ 2 keep resetting to default patch in Pro Tools

Author
Drakken
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7
2011/11/17 14:26:38 (permalink)

Z3TA+ and Z3TA+ 2 keep resetting to default patch in Pro Tools

I'm running Z3TA+ 2 and the original Z3TA+ as wrapped .vst plugins in Pro Tools 8 M-Powered on a Windows 7 desktop. I can browse through patches fine, but when I hit play, whatever patch I'm on always reverts back to the default first one (in Z3TA+ 2's case, the Italo 84 Showcase arp). This is extremely frustrating, as I'm unable to use two synths which I love and paid for. 

They work fine in FL Studio, but I really want to use them in Pro Tools, as that's where I do most of my work now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I have the 2.1 update. Running the 32-bit version, as that's the only one I can use with Pro Tools. 

EDIT 2: Just saw mleghorn's thread. Doesn't matter where I am in the project when I hit play, the patch always changes back. 

EDIT 3: Now it appears it works randomly. I'm gonna have to see if I can figure out when it works and when it doesn't.  

EDIT 4: Now three of the four tracks I'm using Z3TA+ 2 in are fine, but the one switches back to the default preset when the track stops. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to this. 

post edited by Drakken - 2011/11/17 15:36:52

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1