VS20 bought without S/Ware

Author
Demsmashooz
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2012/01/08 08:29:22 (permalink)

VS20 bought without S/Ware

Got a good deal on the stand alone unit...now I'm new to this, I've tried before with Sonar 8.5/X1LE/Music creator(all legit copies) but found them too awkward, I've been looking for an easy interface with a few hardware effects and the VS20 is it.  I'm primararly a sax player so its just good reverb/delay and now 'looping' I had a Boss RC50..now a RC300 and the rest is up to me..  The clincher is being able to use a good phantom powered mike(important for wind instruments) that I can put through an effect 'box' without the fuss it would have taken previously.

But... I also play 'Tele Twang' country and crunchy blues rock..no metal or any of that and I've also retrofitted a GK pickup and got a GR55/VG99 so my musical horizons have suddenly broadened.

Now is there any difference between the supplied VS20 Guitar tracks(that I'm 'missing') and the stand alone Guitar tracks 4 Pro..?? If I buy  4Pro will the nice VS20 picture appear on my computer screen..sounds silly but this is important as I need it kept simple(as a starter) Can I make the complete VS20 appear in my copies of of Sonar 8.5/X1LE..?? and how would I do that..??

Failing that do I need to get a copy of the specific Guitar tracks VS20 version, how would I do that, I have the disc but the registration has been used up by someone else, I'm on day 28 of the 30 day grace period. I'm based in the UK..any help would be much appreciated...

Update..been messing about..have got the Right hand section of the VS20 to appear in X1LE(but not the Faders/Trans Ctrl) but none of the Hardware is working with the onscreen picture..I've not a clue what I did..but its progress...or a little knowlege is a dangerous thing
post edited by Demsmashooz - 2012/01/08 09:14:48

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1