Dark | Futuristic | Aggressive Type Beat (Original Composition)

Author
Pgathriller
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 89
2012/03/12 00:16:12 (permalink)

Dark | Futuristic | Aggressive Type Beat (Original Composition)

Dark, Futuristic, Aggressive Type Beat: http://www.soundclick.com...11489139&q=hi&newref=1 Haven't done an original composition beat in a while (most of my beats have been sample flips lately) so I'm interested to hear some feed on this so let me know what you think!

3 Replies Related Threads

Lynn
    Max Output Level: -14 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 6117
    Re:Dark | Futuristic | Aggressive Type Beat (Original Composition) 2012/03/12 13:38:50 (permalink)
    You described this piece quite well.  I realize you're advertising, but the voice over really doesn't belong here.  Anyone who uses the word "beats" in their name ought to be able to produce some beats that have at least a degree of originality.  Yet, I can't fault the production.  Every element is there in its place, and it sounds good on my speakers.  With a little elbow grease this could be an interesting song.  Let's hear more of this when you get bit by the muse.

All the best,
    Lynn

my songs
    www.soundclick.com/lynnwilson

www.youtube.com/lywilson
    my videos

Cakewalk by Bandlab| Sonar Platinum @ 64bits| i7 860 | 8 gigs ram | W10 @ 64 bits | RME FF 400
    bapu
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 86000
    Re:Dark | Futuristic | Aggressive Type Beat (Original Composition) 2012/03/12 13:56:07 (permalink)
    Not my genre but the production seemed top drawer to me.
    Pgathriller
    Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 89
    Re:Dark | Futuristic | Aggressive Type Beat (Original Composition) 2012/03/13 13:23:51 (permalink)
    @Lynn - yeah, the vocal tags are actually in there cause people are allowed to download and use the beats for free, with the catch of them having my advertisement in there; if they want the beat without the tag, then they need to actually pay for the beat -- it's just to deter the free-riders or people who would record the streams using some other program But yeah, I still got to work on my composition creativity a bit but good to hear you like the overall sound cause the mix is really what I'm trying to focus and work on right now -- thanks for the feedback! @bapu -- thanks man, yeah, I still wish my drums would pump a little harder but I'm really happy how the overall mix came out on this one! thanks for checking out the music!
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1