Soft Synths General Help Needed

Author
netman8762
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5
2012/05/29 20:36:50 (permalink)

Soft Synths General Help Needed

I am running Sonar Producer X! build 535 and have just started to use the soft synths. I am working with Dimension Pro and Z3ta 2 specifically. I have a Korg Microkey MIDI controller and am having trouble getting sound. When I use the stand alone programs I have no problem at all slecting patches in either of the above programs and getting good sound. When I insert a synth as a track though in Sonar I get signal to the track but canbnot seem top get the audio out to the master. The only output ooption that I have is the synth itself? I have recorded a basic verbal audio track in the same project and get audio with no problem. I am using a  Presonus Studiolive 16.4.2 and am not having any issues with it either. It is just the synths. Any ideas? If there is anything more specific that you need to know that would help let me know..

I did just get the Z3ta 2 upgrade and the sounds are awesome! I am excited to use them but...

Please help and thanks in advance!

2 Replies Related Threads

netman8762
    Re:Soft Synths General Help Needed 2012/05/29 21:17:56 (permalink)
    Also, I have the master audio set to go out to 15-16 on the Studiolive and I get audio out to it. When I am in the standalone apps ( Z3ta and Dimension) I have it setup the same way and it works fine but when I get to Sonar as a softsynth.. No sound. The audio does come out but I cannot select anything for the output of the softsynth tracks other then a softsynth?
    netman8762
    Re:Soft Synths General Help Needed 2012/05/29 21:37:55 (permalink)
    Ha, never mind! The problem was that the synths were being inserted as MIDI instead of softsynth tracks. Once I changed the default setting to simple audiotrack they all work fine! Thanks though!
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1