"She Love You" --------New vox and Re-mix

Author
groveendroad
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 809
2012/05/31 11:53:00 (permalink)

"She Love You" --------New vox and Re-mix

I wrote this song as I was crossing the Irish sea, on a fairy boat from liverpool to Dublin. As I was crossing, I just couldn't stop thinking about my visit to liverpool. Walking down Penny lane and taking in all the sites and blue sky that once filled McCartney's eyes and mind as a boy. After my walk down Penny lane I found my way t0 the gates of Strawberry Fields and than Lennon's boy hood home. I just couldn't stop thinking about them, and that led me to form a lyric and tune. It was completed in my head before I got to Dublin.

My walk down Penny Lane is expressed in the 1st verse, as the my visit to strawberry Fields is expressed in the 2nd verse. The title of the song "She Loves You" is to represent my love for all Beatles Music, not just the Beatles song "She Loves You". In the chorus, I Wrote that "She Love's You", "Keeps on playing in my head, probable will until I'm dead" I'm very sure those words are true for Me and most any Beatles fan in the world.
Check out "She Loves You" @ [link=http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11677157</a></font>]http://soundclick.com/sha...lt;/a></font>

New vocal and Re-mix

SilverBeat

post edited by groveendroad - 2012/05/31 12:00:53

4 Replies Related Threads

Lynn
    Max Output Level: -14 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 6117
    Re:"She Love You" --------New vox and Re-mix 2012/05/31 12:18:53 (permalink)
    Nice one, Terry.  It sounds like you had quite an inspirational journey.  The vocals are blended very well, and the drums and piano work together.  I would like to hear a bit more bass guitar, ala McCartney's Hofner, but that's quite a feat in itself.  All in all, you've done yourself proud with this.

All the best,
    Lynn

my songs
    www.soundclick.com/lynnwilson

www.youtube.com/lywilson
    my videos

Cakewalk by Bandlab| Sonar Platinum @ 64bits| i7 860 | 8 gigs ram | W10 @ 64 bits | RME FF 400
    notnat
    Max Output Level: -23 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5236
    Re:"She Love You" --------New vox and Re-mix 2012/05/31 15:30:17 (permalink)
    I'd like to hear some Beatlesque vocal harmonies... you have an interesting, and commercial sounding voice... I still love all the old Beatles tunes... nice work Terry...
    foxwolfen
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8256
    Re:"She Love You" --------New vox and Re-mix 2012/05/31 22:54:20 (permalink)
    Wow, you started the vocals on the what, second beat? How many takes you have to do to get that right? Me, I would have to do dozens, then I would probably cheat lol. Nice work on the song over all, but the synth pad is really cheez-ee. Surely you have something fatter and less 8bit sounding?

A scientist knows more & more about less & less till he knows everything about nothing, while a philosopher knows less & less about more & more till he knows nothing about everything.

Composers Forum
    darylcrowley
    Max Output Level: -48.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2700
    Re:"She Love You" --------New vox and Re-mix 2012/06/02 14:37:02 (permalink)
    You would have been rich and famous in the 60s.  

Daryl

Daryl Crowley
    Sonica Labs I7 Quad Core -
    Windows 7 64bit Professional
    Sonar 8.5 Producer - Ozone 4
    http://www.darylcrowley.com/
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1