WRAP YOUR LIPS AROUND THIS - WIP SONG

Author
THE NIGHT FOX
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 922
2012/06/20 01:31:44 (permalink)

WRAP YOUR LIPS AROUND THIS - WIP SONG

I know what you were thinking ! This is my new horn music project off my new NAKED GUN ALBUM called WRAP YOUR LIPS AROUND THIS . 

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?q=hi&songID=11721188

Just kidding I made that up ! LOL  Any honest comments on this startup song project , could be fun .
Right now I'm playing around with project hoping it will grow even bigger , DOWN BOY ha! ha! Just kidding guys and gal's this is a horn song project I'm talking about !

Thanks for any comments ! Please don't get nasty , were talking HORN as in Brass instrumental music .

James
post edited by THE NIGHT FOX - 2012/06/22 11:43:00

4 Replies Related Threads

Lynn
    Max Output Level: -14 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 6117
    Re:WRAP YOUR LIPS AROUND THIS - WIP SONG 2012/06/20 10:10:05 (permalink)
    That drum beat grabbed my attention right away.  The synth textures fit like a glove.  You're off to a good start with this piece, and I look forward to hearing the finished version.

All the best,
    Lynn

my songs
    www.soundclick.com/lynnwilson

www.youtube.com/lywilson
    my videos

Cakewalk by Bandlab| Sonar Platinum @ 64bits| i7 860 | 8 gigs ram | W10 @ 64 bits | RME FF 400
    THE NIGHT FOX
    Re:WRAP YOUR LIPS AROUND THIS - WIP SONG 2012/06/20 11:47:40 (permalink)
    Lynn

That drum beat grabbed my attention right away.  The synth textures fit like a glove.  You're off to a good start with this piece, and I look forward to hearing the finished version.

Thanks Lynn , taking my sweet time with it with high hopes I will be able to add some lyrics and vocals to it .
    See what happens  , I working with this music I'm creating and trying to write some lyrics .
    Maybe I can end up with a good song with lyrics and vocals , thats the plan !

Thanks for the listen and comment on this startup song project Lynn , hopefully in a month it will be finished .

Cheers ! James

Scottytunes
    Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5695
    Re:WRAP YOUR LIPS AROUND THIS - WIP SONG 2012/06/21 21:00:27 (permalink)
    Very goooood! This is the most musical piece I've heard from you, James!

String Jammer
    THE NIGHT FOX
    Re:WRAP YOUR LIPS AROUND THIS - WIP SONG 2012/06/21 22:59:08 (permalink)
    Scottytunes

Very goooood! This is the most musical piece I've heard from you, James!

Thanks Scotty , if you like this then listen to the new version on my new post called WIP - NEW LEAD
    I was beginning to think you didn't want to listen or comment on any of my stuff anymore so I been working on news ways to create my own simulated guitar lead and horns using my keyboard .
    So far its not sounding too bad using just guitar synth sounds and my keyboard , its not the real thing as using a real guitar but atlease I can manage some of this myself now with some practice .

Thanks for dropping by with your comment .

James

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1