BYE ! BYE !

Author
THE NIGHT FOX
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 922
2012/06/21 21:57:01 (permalink)

BYE ! BYE !

Messing around with some new lead guitar sounds and I didn't even have to ask Scotty or Guitarhacker , sounds pretty DANG good to me ! 

post edited by THE NIGHT FOX - 2012/06/25 11:04:15

5 Replies Related Threads

THE NIGHT FOX
    Re:WIP - NEW LEAD 2012/06/21 23:02:29 (permalink)
     Hey you two , just joking I know you guys are busy doing your own thing so I have been working on some keyboard guitar leads of my own so I don't have to bother you guys with guitar leads .

Not perfect but I'm working on it !

James
    Lynn
    Max Output Level: -14 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 6117
    Re:WIP - NEW LEAD 2012/06/22 10:17:51 (permalink)
    Wow, that one just stopped on a dime.  I was really getting into the various sounds playing against the melody, and it just stopped.  When you leave me wanting more, you're on the right track.  Please finish this or I'll have nightmares.

All the best,
    Lynn

my songs
    www.soundclick.com/lynnwilson

www.youtube.com/lywilson
    my videos

Cakewalk by Bandlab| Sonar Platinum @ 64bits| i7 860 | 8 gigs ram | W10 @ 64 bits | RME FF 400
    THE NIGHT FOX
    Re:WIP - NEW LEAD 2012/06/22 11:37:36 (permalink)
    Lynn

Wow, that one just stopped on a dime.  I was really getting into the various sounds playing against the melody, and it just stopped.  When you leave me wanting more, you're on the right track.  Please finish this or I'll have nightmares.

Gee Lynn feels like a roller coaster doesn't it , well the Winner of The Pick-a-Deli music contest is MR HORN ! 
    Yep I decided I like the first version with the brass horn , the guitar sound was ok I thought but just doesn't measure up with my Horn version so I'm sticking with the first horn version you listen to and like so much . Scotty liked it too so thats the final winner !

I haven't moved forward with it , yesterday I came down with some type of stomac virus and felt sick to my stomac all day and night long . Went to bed early last night and feel better today , I'm back at it agin today trying to write some lyrics to my first verse section . Also working on my vocals too , I plugged in my Microphone a few days ago and worked with that some .

Anyway , I'm sticking with my Horn version Lynn its sounds the best , better then the other version posted now I think .

Stay tuned in maybe by the end of this week-end I will have the chorus section in place with some added lyrics and vocals , I'm working on it !

James

post edited by THE NIGHT FOX - 2012/06/22 11:39:36
    THE NIGHT FOX
    Re:WIP - NEW LEAD 2012/06/23 18:16:53 (permalink)

Hi everyone , been working hard on writing some lyrics for my first verse Horn section and this is what I have so far .
    Warning ! My vocals are very on edge right now mainly because I don't practice very much at singing .
    With Practice I'm sure I can improve , my goal was to write some lyrics and test them out in the music I created .

Anyway this is where I'm at now , its going slow creating and writing but I'm making some progress .

James
    THE NIGHT FOX
    Re:WIP - NEW LEAD 2012/06/23 18:25:52 (permalink)
    THE NIGHT FOX

Hi everyone , been working hard on writing some lyrics for my first verse Horn section and this is what I have so far .
    Warning ! My vocals are very on edge right now mainly because I don't practice very much at singing .
    With Practice I'm sure I can improve , my goal was to write some lyrics and test them out in the music I created .

Anyway this is where I'm at now , its going slow creating and writing but I'm making some progress .

James

By the way this is going to be a love song in case you didn't pickup on that for my wife , she's away for two more months in Tennessee staying with Grand Kids and Daughter .
    Just me and the kitties and my music !

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1