z3ta+ Registration Code and Upgrade

Author
Mr. Panucci
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2012/06/29 03:51:21 (permalink)

z3ta+ Registration Code and Upgrade

Hi! I tried to get a Registration Code for z3ta+. Your website says that the registration was successfull and I will receive a Registration Code. Nothing happens. When I tried again to registrate, your website says, I'm already registrated. So I clicked on "Lost Registration Code" and your website responds: "We could not find your registration code". After trying a few times, I received an email with the following text: "You have requested that your registration code for Z3TA+ be emailed to you. Please save this email for future reference should you need to enter your products registration code again. Your registration information is below." But there is no registration code. So I joined your cakewalk store and clicked on "my registered products", but my z3ta+ isn't there. Since I'm not an US citizen, I should not phone or mail you. Your website says "You can get support for your Cakewalk product by contacting your local Cakewalk distributor." But this doesn't help me, since z3ta+ was on a magazine DVD. So what does this all tell me? Will I get a registration code? Do I need a registration code anyway? And: Can I upgrade to z3ta+ 2? Thanks for any help.
post edited by Mr. Panucci - 2012/06/29 03:54:04

2 Replies Related Threads

AT
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 10654
    Re:z3ta+ Registration Code and Upgrade 2012/06/29 10:28:16 (permalink)
    The first thing that comes to mind is check your spam box.  Otherwise, there may be some kind of general reg code since it was a free-bee.

Tech support or contacting Cake directly may be the way to go.

@

https://soundcloud.com/a-pleasure-dome
    http://www.bnoir-film.com/  

there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
    24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
    Chaos Choir
    Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 114
    Re:z3ta+ Registration Code and Upgrade 2012/06/29 23:19:12 (permalink)
    post edited by Chaos Choir - 2012/08/27 11:42:56
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1