The abduction - My latest track created in Sonar X1 Expanded.

Author
satyatunes
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 88
2012/07/02 17:10:11 (permalink)

The abduction - My latest track created in Sonar X1 Expanded.

This was my entry for last month KVR cafe contest. Thought I would share it here for some feedback . The track was made in Sonar X1 Expanded. Will appreciate your thoughts and views.  http://soundcloud.com/satyatunes/the-abduction Direct download link:  http://soundcloud.com/satyatunes/the-abduction/download  The theme for the KVR Cafe July contest was a picture taken in 1958/59. Yes, the one that you see in the track picture above. Now imagine the scene after, the scene after she takes her hand off of her eyes. What does she see? futuristic warships, strange looking objects flying, strange looking creatures everywhere. Humans being tortured, killed and taken as prisoners. Who are these people? Aliens? Oh, they have invaded us? Are they trying to take over our beloved planet? Too many questions crops up in her mind, just as she tries to get a grip on herself. she sees her son, aliens trying to capture him. Poor little boy fighting to get away from them. She cries out for help. She runs towards them, fights with them with all her strength, tries to rescue her son but it's hopeless. They are powerful, she cannot do anything. They throws her out of the ship and takes her son with them. Just as the ship disappears into the sky, she lies there helplessly, tears running from her eyes. The memories flashes back in her mind. The beautiful memories of her son playing.  Tools:  DAW: Sonar X1 Expanded  Effects: Studioverb, Limiter No6, AriesVerb, ProChannel EQ and Compressor on most of the tracks, NastyDLA  Instruments: Dimension Pro, Sonik Synth 2, Free Soundfonts

5 Replies Related Threads

Lynn
    Max Output Level: -14 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 6117
    Re:The abduction - My latest track created in Sonar X1 Expanded. 2012/07/02 17:40:48 (permalink)
    I like this piece of music very much.  Besides being so cinematic, the theme and arrangement just works for me.  It has a lot going for it - it's short, sweet, and dynamic.  Good luck in the contest.

All the best,
    Lynn

my songs
    www.soundclick.com/lynnwilson

www.youtube.com/lywilson
    my videos

Cakewalk by Bandlab| Sonar Platinum @ 64bits| i7 860 | 8 gigs ram | W10 @ 64 bits | RME FF 400
    foxwolfen
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8256
    Re:The abduction - My latest track created in Sonar X1 Expanded. 2012/07/02 23:20:55 (permalink)
    I would be making chit up if I tried to crit this. I think its brilliant. I dunno how you made it, don't care. I may hire you when I make the movie for TOMM

A scientist knows more & more about less & less till he knows everything about nothing, while a philosopher knows less & less about more & more till he knows nothing about everything.

Composers Forum
    theguitarplayer
    Max Output Level: -40 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3523
    Re:The abduction - My latest track created in Sonar X1 Expanded. 2012/07/02 23:43:41 (permalink)
    Very nicely done and a great sound for the picture you were suppose to use in its creation. Fit very nicely from what I could see and hear. Nice work and good luck on the contest. Peace be with you. Blessings, John

Sonar X3 Studio, Acid Pro 7, Sound Forge Pro 9, Sonicfire Pro 5, Kinetic 2, Cinescore, HP Pavilion dv7, CORE i7, Q-740, 8gb Ram, Windows 7- 64 bit, 4 tb mem , Audiobox USB, Digitech GNX4, Gibson SG1 & SG3, Martin J65M, Washburn Custom Cumberland, 3 Marshall Amps, Casio 365 Keyboard, M-Audio Axiom AIR Mini 32,  Behringer Truth Monitors, Garritan Aria, EWQLCC, Alloy 2, Ozone 6, Melodyne 

http://www.soundclick.com/JohnRKennedy
    twisted6s
    Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2001
    Re:The abduction - My latest track created in Sonar X1 Expanded. 2012/07/04 09:29:32 (permalink)
    What Foxwolfen said!!

Core 2 Quad Q9650 3.0 ghz processor, 8 gig ram, 2.5Tb drives, Sonar Platinum, Lynx L22, FMR Audio RNP & RNC, Mackie HR824, Neumann tlm 103, Window 10 64
    https://soundcloud.com/twisted6s/sets/tony-pruden

satyatunes
    Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 88
    Re:The abduction - My latest track created in Sonar X1 Expanded. 2012/07/07 10:33:56 (permalink)
    Thank you very much Lynn, Foxwolfen, theguitarplayer and twisted6 for listening and feedback. Appreciate it.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1