SAMPLE FLIGHTSIM MUSIC - A REMIX

Author
THE NIGHT FOX
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 922
2012/07/26 12:29:32 (permalink)

SAMPLE FLIGHTSIM MUSIC - A REMIX

Hi I started this new music project to add to a upcoming flightsim video I'm going to make for my old time friend Steve . He been a longtime friend for over ten years now , I thought it might be nice to create something for his Flightsim website hes been running for over ten years .

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11790645&q=hi&newref=1

Right now for four days I have been working on the first section , this is where the airplane in the upcoming video will taxie out to the runway . I tried to create this dreamy feeling within the music , any thoughts on what I have so far and also the mix . As you can see I added a short ATC soundbit at the start of this section .

I'm still working on Cowboys and Indians , not giving up on that just taking a break for this music .

James
post edited by THE NIGHT FOX - 2012/07/26 21:17:46

5 Replies Related Threads

Lynn
    Max Output Level: -14 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 6117
    Re:SAMPLE FLIGHTSIM MUSIC - DO YOU LIKE IT ? 2012/07/26 15:53:04 (permalink)
    I used to have the original Flight Simulator program for my Apple 2 computer in the 80's, and this would have been perfect for that program if it would've had sound.  I must say, you're on a roll these days.  I, too, am working on an instrumental which I hope to share with you in the next week or so.  Anyway, back to the Western.

All the best,
    Lynn

my songs
    www.soundclick.com/lynnwilson

www.youtube.com/lywilson
    my videos

Cakewalk by Bandlab| Sonar Platinum @ 64bits| i7 860 | 8 gigs ram | W10 @ 64 bits | RME FF 400
    THE NIGHT FOX
    Re:SAMPLE FLIGHTSIM MUSIC - DO YOU LIKE IT ? 2012/07/26 17:08:20 (permalink)
    Lynn

I used to have the original Flight Simulator program for my Apple 2 computer in the 80's, and this would have been perfect for that program if it would've had sound.  I must say, you're on a roll these days.  I, too, am working on an instrumental which I hope to share with you in the next week or so.  Anyway, back to the Western.

Thanks Lynn , do you remember which flightsim that was and what year ? The lead track I'm using this whistle synth sound , gives this section a air type feeling to it I think .
    I might have to raised up the volume level on the lead track just a tiny bit , I didn't want it to blend in with everything else in the mix. I wanted it to stand out slightly over everything but not too over the top in the mix .

Thanks for the listen , time to keep moving along with it day by day . Hoping to wrap it up by next week sometime so I can start on the flightsim video , high hopes for that and alot of editing  .

Thanks for the listen Lynn and comments -James

bapu
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 86000
    Re:SAMPLE FLIGHTSIM MUSIC - DO YOU LIKE IT ? 2012/07/26 17:12:46 (permalink)
    Sounds pretty good to my ears James.
    THE NIGHT FOX
    Re:SAMPLE FLIGHTSIM MUSIC - DO YOU LIKE IT ? 2012/07/26 17:15:16 (permalink)
    bapu

Sounds pretty good to my ears James.

Hey thanks , maybe I should leave it be for now if you say it sounds good , two sets of ears are better then mine you and Lynn .

Thanks -James

THE NIGHT FOX
    Re:SAMPLE FLIGHTSIM MUSIC - DO YOU LIKE IT ? 2012/07/26 21:26:03 (permalink)

I went back and made some final tweets with the lead melody track , very happy with the mix now .

Thats the good news for this section , the bad news is why is my upper jaw hurting so bad close to my right ear .
    Not sure it suddenly hit me out of the blue when I tried to eat my lunch a burger , pain rattle throughout my jaw .
    My teeth do not hurt in any way but when I pressed down around the bottom of my right ear its very sore THIS SUCKS !

Not sure if I should see my denist first or my doctor first , I do have plenty of heavy duty pain pills the doctors gave me awhile back for some other issues so as a back up over the week-end if it makes a turn for the worse I guess I can start popping those pain killer pills .
    Always something , I'll keep working with it as long as I can hoping it will slowly go away on its own SUCKS !
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1