Z3TA+ 2.1 Patch Defaults to Startup Selection

Author
fb.seeker
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 113
2013/03/18 23:49:20 (permalink)

Z3TA+ 2.1 Patch Defaults to Startup Selection

Hello folks, am newbie to Z3TA+ 2.1. Spent quite a bit of time listening to the sales pitch sound demo's and was very impressed. So after purchasing the X2 Producer upgrade for great price, hadda go the Z3 with its goodies and sales pricing. First please don't tar and feather me.... Am using Z3TA+ 2.1 with BIAB. A high number of members there use Sonar product. Used Dim Pro with multiple instances, works great. Rapture also. I did explore and found where the 2.1 upgrade fixed a problem similar to mine. They resolved the ProTools reset to startup patch. Now finally the darn question: Trying to use Z3 as VSTi within BIAB. Somehow the initial startup of resets back to startup patch. Have spent quite a few hours with the BIAB system trying to shutdown and initializations done by midi starts. To no avail. Also within the Z3 set the Initializing patch as default start-up. That also did not work. Is there some sort of freeze or lock for the selected patch? Hope this is OK here, will add to my signature later. Is there some "switch" or setting within Z3 that can force existing patch to freeze or lock? Several of the last songs in link below use Dimension Pro and Bit Rapture. Thank you in advance.
post edited by fb.seeker - 2013/03/18 23:57:59

FrankB "Our Home is Over the Next Hill" Johnny Cash http://www.youtube.com/user/fbseeker?feature=guide

1 Reply Related Threads

fb.seeker
    Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 113
    Re:Z3TA+ 2.1 Patch Defaults to Startup Selection 2013/03/19 14:53:33 (permalink)
      Partially solved problem. The Factory Set works just fine. The Classic set does not. Some of the free stuff works some does not. Would like to use the Classic set, but purchased the upgrade to the newer voices, so still very happy. I also change/shutdown various start-up outputs from BIAB, not sure which ones. Will set them back to default a bit later and see if that fly's

FrankB "Our Home is Over the Next Hill" Johnny Cash http://www.youtube.com/user/fbseeker?feature=guide
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1