Cakewalk Sound Center Issue

Author
Tennesseeboi
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5
2013/06/11 14:11:07 (permalink)

Cakewalk Sound Center Issue

I just recently upgraded from Music Creator 6 to Music Creator 6 Touch. When I in insert the synth for Cakewalk Sound Center I can not get any playback at all when my midi keyboard is connected. The only time I get sound is when I actually click on the keyboard with the mouse when the sound center window opens up. All the other synth that I have inserted including drum sequencer, string synth, and the rhodes synth all playback when I press any key on my midi keyboard. The in put and out put settings are correct as when I press the midi keyboard I see the volume metter go from green to read. It just doesnt give any type of sound playback only when trying to use Cakewalk Sound Center with the midi keyboard. Even when I open the sequence in Cakewalk Sound Center I can not received any playback. All the other synth plugins give me playback when using the midi controller and without using the midi controller its just Cakwalk Sound Center wont give any at all. Could there be a glitch for Sound Center?

2 Replies Related Threads

spotlaan
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1
    Cakewalk Sound Center Issue 2013/06/26 07:07:15 (permalink)
    Click cakewalk sound centre which is one of the synths included with always refer to the help documentation if you run into any issues . These give you the ability to create great sounding backing tracks  several virtual instruments such as the Cakewalk Sound Center .

post edited by spotlaan - 2013/06/26 07:10:30
    AT
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 10654
    Re: Cakewalk Sound Center Issue 2013/06/26 09:27:37 (permalink)
    What instrument?  Drums and other "realistic" instruments will only play their natural range.

If not, it is a routing problem for audio.  It might be set to a bus not sent to the master bus (main output).  You'll need to see the creator forum - I'm not sure how that differs from SONAR.

@

https://soundcloud.com/a-pleasure-dome
    http://www.bnoir-film.com/  

there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
    24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1