style and cords not working when record real-time playing on keyboard connecting cakewalk

Author
ramtin
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 81
2013/10/19 03:23:19 (permalink)

style and cords not working when record real-time playing on keyboard connecting cakewalk

Actually I had found a useful subject called "    How To Create General Midi Files from Technics® Musical Instruments " that was published by Lawrence S. Cohan in 1999.It helped me to connect my keyboard (Technics SX KN 1000) to my PC using Cakewalk express 8.By following the instructions and perform the settings I am able to record traces in cakewalk when I play music by keyboard.
But the Style and auto cords are not working when the keyboard is connected to cakewalk.In other words, I can not used the style and cords along with poly1, because the start/stop bottom not working when, I am going to record real-time playing on my key board connecting to cakewalk.
I hope that you can help me to handle it 

Thanks for your consideration.

1 Reply Related Threads

ramtin
    Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 81
    Re: style and cords not working when record real-time playing on keyboard connecting cakew 2013/10/19 06:17:17 (permalink)
    I would be so grateful,If any professional user can help me to solve my problem. 
    Actually I had found a useful subject called "    How To Create General Midi Files from Technics® Musical Instruments " that was published by Lawrence S. Cohan in 1999.It helped me to connect my keyboard (Technics SX KN 1000) to my PC using Cakewalk express 8.By following the instructions and perform the settings I am able to record traces in cakewalk when I play music by keyboard.
    But the Style and auto cords are not working when the keyboard is connected to cakewalk.In other words, I can not used the style and cords along with poly1, because the start/stop bottom not working when, I am going to record real-time playing on my key board connecting to cakewalk.
    I hope that you can help me to handle it 

Thanks for your consideration.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1