Someone PLS Help - cannot detect certain Plugins or get any Sound....

Author
Vaughann722
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2014/02/12 18:57:41 (permalink)

Someone PLS Help - cannot detect certain Plugins or get any Sound....

Hi all;  Firstly I'm a complete beginner with Sonar so pls be patient. :-)

To begin I am trying to set up my Korg Krome as a controller now for Sonar X3. To start I don't seem able to do this no matter how I mess around with the controller options.  Even when the program shows it is receiving a signal I get no noise.  And therefore I'm not getting any sound via Sonar X3 no matter what I do...   (by contrast I get sound with some plugins when using Music Creator 6 Touch)

Second ,I've had problems uploading many soft-synths in Sonar X3 as well; and I don't know how to record in Sonar X3 either. I've had problems trying to upload some soft-synths/instruments with Music Creator 6 Touch too.  Specifically I'm having problems with Sonar X3 detecting and installing Strum Acoustic GS-1, as well as  Lounge Lizard EP 4, Z3ta+2 and also Addictive Drums.  I try connecting to the specific folders manually via Manage Layouts - but the plugins still don't load up or detect....  I've tried reinstalling a few times - but the same problems.

Finally I don't know how to record straight into Sonar X3 via the Krome using the Krome voices...  I want to be able to shift between using the Krome soundsets and using the Krome as a controller....

So again: I hope someone can help...

mudgel
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 12010
Re: Someone PLS Help - cannot detect certain Plugins or get any Sound.... 2014/02/12 22:42:32 (permalink)
It would be really good for you to do the tutorials that can be found at the beginning of the help file.

Just open sonar and check out the Help menu.

Post back here with specific questions as you learn to do more.

Mike V. (MUDGEL)

STUDIO: Win 10 Pro x64, SPlat & CbB x64,
PC: ASUS Z370-A, INTEL i7 8700k, 32GIG DDR4 2400, OC 4.7Ghz.
Storage: 7 TB SATA III, 750GiG SSD & Samsung 500 Gig 960 EVO NVMe M.2.
Monitors: Adam A7X, JBL 10” Sub.
Audio I/O & DSP Server: DIGIGRID IOS & IOX.
Screen: Raven MTi + 43" HD 4K TV Monitor.
Keyboard Controller: Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88.
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1