Extreme issues with previewing sample tracks

Author
Zikielia
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2014/03/28 12:08:53 (permalink)

Extreme issues with previewing sample tracks

None of the .cwx files will preview. I play them and it's just silence. If I go preview some .wav files then go back to trying to preview the .cwx files, the .cwx files play the audio from the .wav files I had just previewed. The "Oohs and Aahs" file should not be playing a drum loop! Also, all of the files in the Studio Instruments folder just play loud static when I preview them.
I'm really new to this, and I'm probably just doing something wrong, so I appreciate any help in solving these issues.

1 Reply Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Extreme issues with previewing sample tracks 2014/03/28 13:07:05 (permalink)
    Preview is intended for audio or MIDI files. Files with the CWX extension are track templates not audio or MIDI. Most of the files in the Studio Instruments folders are not audio or MIDI files either. Aside from files with the MID extension you should only be previewing files which can be imported, see http://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation/default.aspx?Doc=Music%20Creator%206%20Touch&Lang=EN&Req=Recording.29.html for a list of valid audio types.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1