I orderd an IK iLOUD... I think it will be a great bluetooth solution and fun with...

Author
jbow
Max Output Level: -0.2 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7601
2014/04/15 16:37:40 (permalink)

I orderd an IK iLOUD... I think it will be a great bluetooth solution and fun with...

the guitar and midi keys. Through the end of the month you get free T-Racks Deluxe and free cables.. cool, me thinks!

Then May 6... it will have been long enough to get EZDrummer 2... I am a bit psyched about EZD 2. The vids look really good. You can export midi as audio with it!

Life is good... I think..

Julien

Sonar Platinum
Studiocat Pro 16G RAM (some bells and whistles)
HP Pavilion dm4 1165-dx (i5)-8G RAM
Octa-Capture
KRK Rokit-8s
MIDI keyboards...
Control Pad
mics. 
I HATE THIS CMPUTER KEYBARD!

1 Reply Related Threads

rtucker55
    Max Output Level: -53.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2177
    Re: I orderd an IK iLOUD... I think it will be a great bluetooth solution and fun with... 2014/11/06 19:15:38 (permalink)
    I know this is a bit late but I just received an iLoud today. I am quite impressed with the bluetooth connected to an iPad Air 2. Listened to several jazz/fusion albums today and the battery never did die. Will make for another monitor comparison for my mixes.

I have not even connected it using the wired connection yet but would only expect things to sound better. I just can't believe something this small and made of plastic can produce this quality of sound and level... I did give it a crank once and it did get loud but a bit distorted. That is not my intended purpose for it so, at this point, I am very pleased.

Kind regards,
    Rick

Purrrfect Audio DAW here.  Wow!...
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1