x3 freezes when i want to remove some plugins

Author
reza
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 262
2014/04/17 16:01:23 (permalink)

x3 freezes when i want to remove some plugins

Some times I see really weird problem in my some projects. All of a sudden faders acting weird they are in the possession that they supposed to be but the sound come out is too loud or too poor and as soon as i move it a little bit it goes bcd to its original volume. the other thing is now i am working on a project and almost done but i am trying to remove one of my reverb plugins and sonar crashes and force me to reboot my computer . I even can't add plugins. i tried same plugin in new project no problem. I s there any thing that we can make the project setting to default or any setting changing to fix the issue? I really don't want to copy past all the tracks to a new project , it takes time. I had this problem before and coping the tracks from broken project to a new project fix the problem but this project is so heavy and lots of tracks.

Thanks if anybody can give me a tip...

1 Reply Related Threads

rebel007
    Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 926
    Re: x3 freezes when i want to remove some plugins 2014/04/17 17:45:15 (permalink)
    As a quick fix, try doing a "save as" to a new project. This has two outcomes, first it consolidates your project to a new space on your HDD, kind of like a quick and dirty Defrag. Second, it saves only the information that is relevant to where your project is at that time.
    If this in not a fix for you then there is something else going on.

Home Built Desktop Computer: Intel Core i5 750: 4Mb RAM: NVidia 210 Silent: Windows 10 32bit: Sonar Platinum: Roland OctaCapture
    Presario CQ41 Laptop: Intel Core i5 760: 4Mb RAM: Windows 10 32bit: Sonar Platinum (Retired)
    CbB on HP Pavilion Laptop 64bit: GeForce Video Card: Intel 8550: 256GB SSD 1TB Data Drive: Windows10 64bit
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1