Helpful ReplyIK BOGO

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
vintagevibe
Max Output Level: -51 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2446
Re: IK BOGO 2014/04/28 22:52:04 (permalink)
rtucker55
+1 Larry,

Yeah, the ST3 thing was the driving factor that caused me to remove all of the IK workstation stuff from my already full sample drives. About the only thing I'm now using from IK is ARC and sometimes Amplitude.

As soon as I can find a suitable alternative to ARC it's gone also and I will be IK free.

So you'll stop using great products because IK fumbled 1 product?   Why?
clintmartin
Max Output Level: -36.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3893
Re: IK BOGO 2014/04/28 23:01:24 (permalink)
vintagevibe
rtucker55
+1 Larry,

Yeah, the ST3 thing was the driving factor that caused me to remove all of the IK workstation stuff from my already full sample drives. About the only thing I'm now using from IK is ARC and sometimes Amplitude.

As soon as I can find a suitable alternative to ARC it's gone also and I will be IK free.

I know your not talking to me, but I'm keeping all of my IK products. T-Racks, Amplitube and ARC2 are used often here. Amplitube Fender, Ampeg and ARC2 for every project. CSR is very underrated these days too.

Cakewalk, Harrison Mixbus 4, Waveform 9, ADK intel i7 2600 3.40 ghz, 8gb Ram, Win 7, Presonus Audiobox 44VSL. 
http://www.youtube.com/c/clintmartinmusic
https://itunes.apple.com/...lint-martin/1010966023
https://open.spotify.com/artist/4x4TBz32i56bTJkgu7b4tN

vintagevibe
Re: IK BOGO 2014/04/28 23:24:47 (permalink)
clintmartin
vintagevibe
rtucker55
+1 Larry,

I know your not talking to me, but I'm keeping all of my IK products. T-Racks, Amplitube and ARC2 are used often here. Amplitube Fender, Ampeg and ARC2 for every project. CSR is very underrated these days too.

My T-Racks CS and ARC are irreplaceable.  CSR has a really nice sound and never sounds intrusive or harsh like some reverbs can.
rtucker55
Max Output Level: -53.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2177
Re: IK BOGO 2014/04/28 23:39:38 (permalink)
vintagevibe
rtucker55
+1 Larry,

It's not that they just fumbled one product but rather the fact that ST3 was the final straw that broke the proverbial camels back for me personally.

I will still be using Great products they just won't be IK products. Too many other software vendors available making really Great products, Competitive pricing, Great Customer service, and a Business model that I support.

Unfortunately, I will never be able to recover the money I have dropped on IK products but it's no different than me saying that I will also never be able to recover the money I have spent on toilet paper. They both served a purpose at one time...

Purrrfect Audio DAW here.  Wow!...
vintagevibe
Re: IK BOGO 2014/04/29 00:03:48 (permalink)
rtucker55
vintagevibe
rtucker55
+1 Larry,

It's not that they just fumbled one product but rather the fact that ST3 was the final straw that broke the proverbial camels back for me personally.

I will still be using Great products they just won't be IK products. Too many other software vendors available making really Great products, Competitive pricing, Great Customer service, and a Business model that I support.

Unfortunately, I will never be able to recover the money I have dropped on IK products but it's no different than me saying that I will also never be able to recover the money I have spent on toilet paper. They both served a purpose at one time...

I''m just curious.  Other than ST3 what were the other issues you had with them?
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1