If you have a few minutes to spare...

Author
Monkey23
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 848
2014/07/15 17:53:47 (permalink)

If you have a few minutes to spare...

I don't know if this belongs in the Song forum or not since I don't have one particular song to post (more like a bunch of thirty second to two minute clips) but that's because it's been some time since I've posted anything here! Anyway, if anybody cares to check out my website, at michaelstibor.com it would be appreciated. 
In particular, I'm looking for opinions on my Scores and Advertising sections. There is a variety of different styles of music there, and I guess I'm looking to see what might be my strengths or weaknesses. Any thoughts would be appreciated! Good or bad (as long as they're constructive). 

Ok, Thanks!

P.S. Sorry, not sure how to make it a link but there is one in my signature below

2 Replies Related Threads

CreatingNoise
    Max Output Level: -58.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1666
    Re: If you have a few minutes to spare... 2014/07/24 22:15:02 (permalink)
    Michael,
      I could not get the stuff on the score and advertising pages to play on my PC.  I listened to the clips under audio and they sound very professional.  Since you are obviously getting work I would say that your skills are definitely up to snuff.  Good luck with your continuing efforts.
    Monkey23
    Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 848
    Re: If you have a few minutes to spare... 2014/08/03 23:38:18 (permalink)
    Oh ok. Thanks for telling me. I will have to look into that. I didn't realize no one could see the videos!

A shame because the "audio" part is just old stuff, put up temporarily to kind of "complete" the site. Thank you for your comments and for taking the time to write. 
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1