Sonar X2 inconsistent Tab to Transient behavior?

Author
Nash
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 43
2014/07/20 06:24:37 (permalink)

Sonar X2 inconsistent Tab to Transient behavior?

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it works only on the kick track but not on the snare (I can mash the Tab key as many times as I want, the Now marker won't budge an inch). Sometimes it only works on drum tracks but not on guitar DI tracks. Sometimes it works on toms only and nothing else. Sometimes it only works on one guitar track but not the other. It's just so weird and unpredictable. :/

To re-iterate, by "not working" I mean, pressing Tab just doesn't move the Now marker at all.

What gives? Does anyone know how to make TT to behave more consistently? Also is there a "threshold" setting for it somewhere? Sometimes it skips obvious transients and the only solution is for me to turn on "Snap to land mark" (for some strange reason, the transient is properly detected as a landmark but missed by Tab to Transient :S).

2 Replies Related Threads

Nash
    Re: Sonar X2 inconsistent Tab to Transient behavior? 2014/07/22 18:18:24 (permalink)
    Bump. No one uses tab to transient... ?
    Nash
    Re: Sonar X2 inconsistent Tab to Transient behavior? 2014/07/25 09:24:58 (permalink)
    Man, how are any of you even doing any of your editing without tab to transient? :P

Even a "it's working perfectly for me, you're doing it wrong" or "it's too buggy, I never bother with it" would have sufficed. At least I'd know that people are aware that this feature even exists.

Seems to me like I'm the only person in the world who's using this in Sonar right now... :P
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1