Copying eq settings between tracks an busses

Author
gswitz
Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5694
2014/07/26 19:52:30 (permalink)

Copying eq settings between tracks an busses

Ok, I've done so many times, and yet I still forget we must click the EQ plot in the track not the EQ plot in the PC in order to drag your eq settings to other tracks and busses.

Here's my question... Why?

btw, not sure how to say track strip as opposed to pro channel strip... but I hope you know what I'm meaning.

I would have put this in the feature request site, but it's been unavailable for a while.

StudioCat > I use Windows 10 and Sonar Platinum. I have a touch screen.
I make some videos. This one shows how to do a physical loopback on the RME UCX to get many more equalizer nodes.

2 Replies Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Copying eq settings between tracks an busses 2014/07/26 20:05:45 (permalink)
    The only reason I can think of is the copy process predates the ProChannel. It has it's origin with the integrated Sonitus EQ in the pre-X series SONAR audio tracks. Additionally, I believe the legacy track EQ is why the QuadCurve EQ cannot be removed from the ProChannel.
    gswitz
    Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5694
    Re: Copying eq settings between tracks an busses 2014/07/27 07:44:32 (permalink)
    Oh cool. That makes sense, Scook. :-)

Best!!

StudioCat > I use Windows 10 and Sonar Platinum. I have a touch screen.
    I make some videos. This one shows how to do a physical loopback on the RME UCX to get many more equalizer nodes.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1