DANG... I had so much trouble logging in with the new "improved" whatever it is...

Author
jbow
Max Output Level: -0.2 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7601
2014/07/28 13:36:02 (permalink)

DANG... I had so much trouble logging in with the new "improved" whatever it is...

I forgot what I was going to say. Yeah, that stuff is bad, what was it? um... er... oh yeah, amnesia.

The new form would not take my user name and PW, I had to create a new account but it allowed me to use my same username and PW once I submitted it as a new user. Had to use an activation email. Is it just me? I imagine it was just user error, me not paying attention but I really didn't need the extra stress today and I don't understand what good this does.

J

Sonar Platinum
Studiocat Pro 16G RAM (some bells and whistles)
HP Pavilion dm4 1165-dx (i5)-8G RAM
Octa-Capture
KRK Rokit-8s
MIDI keyboards...
Control Pad
mics. 
I HATE THIS CMPUTER KEYBARD!

2 Replies Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: DANG... I had so much trouble logging in with the new "improved" whatever it is... 2014/07/28 13:47:20 (permalink)
    Naw, that is the returning user experience. If you made it this far, the process completed. May want to review the product page at https://www.cakewalk.com/my-account for completeness.
    jbow
    Max Output Level: -0.2 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7601
    Re: DANG... I had so much trouble logging in with the new "improved" whatever it is... 2014/07/28 14:14:52 (permalink)
    Thanks Scook. I checked it looks OK. I just don't get changes that seem to be pointless. Maybe it is somehow better or more secure, IDK. At least it is working now. It is just one more thing to add to the long list of things I don't understand.

Julien

Sonar Platinum
    Studiocat Pro 16G RAM (some bells and whistles)
    HP Pavilion dm4 1165-dx (i5)-8G RAM
    Octa-Capture
    KRK Rokit-8s
    MIDI keyboards...
    Control Pad
    mics. 
    I HATE THIS CMPUTER KEYBARD!
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1