using spark le in Sonar studio 8.5.3

Author
jj104
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2014/07/28 14:54:54 (permalink)

using spark le in Sonar studio 8.5.3

Hello,
Is anyone using the Spark Le drum machine as a VST plugin in Sonar studio 8.5.3 and able to record from the Spark le sequencer? If so how?
(I think its called the sequencer. Its when you hit the play button and the selected pattern/kit plays.)
I am completely blind and use Jaws screen reader software. And as a result, I have very limited control over the Spark Le window when in VST plugin mode. Which is to say, accessing and using the Spark Le as a sighted person would. Either it would be impossible or just too clunky to do some of the really neat things with the slicer, roller, etc.
But I can do a few neat things in "real time" to the sequencer, and would like to at the very least, be able to record whatever is coming from the Spark Le sequencer.
This has been an issue for me for close to a year now. And due to the mostly graphical layout and my inability to fully navigate the Spark le software, I have not been able to crack this nut on my own. It also doesn't help that I live by myself and I don't know anyone living near me who has any familiarity with Vst or DAWs.
Right now, using "The Labratory" (Midi controller from Arturia) I can record inside Sonar drum beats I hammer out manually. For some reason, and this is just a guess on my part, there is no midi data being passed from the Spark Le sequencer into Sonar. And I guess there in lies my issue.
I am using windows 7 64 bit, Sonar studio 8.5.3 and the Spark Le hardware and version 1.5 of the Spark Le software.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.
James

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1