Mp3 encoder

Author
James Joyce Band
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3
2014/08/12 07:46:38 (permalink)

Mp3 encoder

Can I use the Mp3 encoder which I bought for Studio 8.5 as an encoder with Music Creator 6 LE?
Thanks    James

3 Replies Related Threads

Guitarhacker
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 24398
    Re: Mp3 encoder 2014/08/12 08:10:05 (permalink)
    Perhaps.

You can always try it.

I, for one, did not buy the embedded mp3 encoder for the Cakewalk products. Like many others here, most of us use a 3rd party stand alone MP3 converter.  

Some use Audacity/Lame others use something else. It's a personal preference. I use WavePad from NCH... 

get it here>>>  http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/index.html

It's free. It works well. After the trial period expires it will ask if you wish to buy it and if not it still runs for you in demo mode. Demo mode is all I need to convert waves to MP3, trim the files and run the normalize function.

I always export my final mixes in Wave. Then if I wish to share the song online, I convert to MP3 using Wavepad.

My website & music: www.herbhartley.com

MC4/5/6/X1e.c, on a Custom DAW   
    Focusrite Firewire Saffire Interface

BMI/NSAI

"Just as the blade chooses the warrior, so too, the song chooses the writer 
    pigwart12
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 14
    Re: Mp3 encoder 2014/08/16 13:12:35 (permalink)
    Hi James---
    As Guitarhacker said---WAVEPAD from NCH is a good converter. You may also want to look at some of their other downloads. I use one called DISKTECK for making CD and jewel case labels---it's really awesome. You can use your own art or photo and print it on cardstock, and CD labels you can purchase at any office supply store or online and run them off your printer. Once you have a "prototype", you can take it to a print shop and it's a lot cheaper to have them simply "duplicate" your design.

Keith

MC6, HP, Vista, Dual Core 32-bit,Cakewalk UA25ES, Behringer PSP1000 mixer,Roland E5 synth, Casio WK110 keys, Shure SM58's

Guitarhacker
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 24398
    Re: Mp3 encoder 2014/08/17 09:14:06 (permalink)
    This is off the original topic a bit but: regarding CD and labels..... it's best to use "printable CD's" and not use the stick on labels.

The labels can easily be applied off center thus throwing the CD out of balance and as the labels age, they can wrinkle up and shed particles into the CD drive. Printable CD's and printers that can easily handle full color disks are available and are much preferred since they don't wrinkle or shed paper fibers with age.

carry on....

My website & music: www.herbhartley.com

MC4/5/6/X1e.c, on a Custom DAW   
    Focusrite Firewire Saffire Interface

BMI/NSAI

"Just as the blade chooses the warrior, so too, the song chooses the writer 
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1