I can't download purchased items. Resolved

Author
Marcus Curtis
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 945
2014/11/02 20:39:03 (permalink)

I can't download purchased items. Resolved

It seems that I am having trouble getting an item I purchased at the cakewalk store. Last week I filled out a survey. This survey gave me a 25 dollar coupon. I ordered 2 videos. I ordered the SWA Sonar x3 video bundle for 19.99. It was on sale. Then I also ordered The Sonar X3 SWA New Features. I processed and used the coupon. I also used my credit card to pay the difference which was 9.99

When I went to download the files through my store account I was only able to access two products that I already own. One was the SWA x2 video series and the other was Sonar X3 groove 3 new features. I already purchased the groove 3 new features product back when I upgraded to Sonar X3. I upgraded to X3 When it was release. I purchased the SWA Sonar X2 video back when I was using X2. So I purchased new products and the store sold me products I already have and own.

I contacted customer service. I later got an email that said they would fix the problem. I was able to download 1 of the videos I purchased and that was SWA New features. In my store list the SWA X3 video bundle says out of serial numbers. I suspect that this was the reason for the error in the first place. The SWA video bundle is in my store account but I am unable to download it.

I contacted customer service again and explained the problem but I have not heard from them.

It has been over a week since I made the purchase. I purchased these items on October the 23rd. I checked my store account today November 2nd. Even though the item is listed in my store account it still says out of serial numbers. I am unable to download the videos I really wanted and it has been over a week. These videos are the reason I attempted to make the purchase in the first place.

I am giving it a few more days. if in that time I am still unable to download the videos I will contact my credit card company and file for a cancellation of order request with them. I don't want to do that because I would rather have the videos, but I think waiting almost 2 weeks is enough time to generate more serial numbers. 

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Even a message from cakewalk saying they are addressing the issue would give me more patience with the situation. I am a cakewalk fan and I have used their software for years. I am not trying to grip. I only seek to resolve this situation and come up with a solution.

post edited by Marcus Curtis - 2014/11/03 16:02:07

http://www.marcuscurtismusic.com/  

Windows 10 ultimate, Sonar Platinum, AMD Phenom 2 x6 1075T processor 3.00 GHz, (6 cores) 8 gigs of Ram, 

Audio interfaces=VS-100, Pod X3 live pro, Boss GT-100, Boss GP10
Midi Controllers=Edirol  PCR 800, roland GR-55.    

Ozone 7, Podfarm, Th2 Full Version, Melda, True Pianos Full Version, and a whole bunch of free VST plugins which can be found through my site.

1 Reply Related Threads

Marcus Curtis
    Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 945
    Re: I can't download purchased items. Resolved 2014/11/03 16:11:52 (permalink)
    I called cakewalk directly and they took care of the problem. They have great customer service. Thank You Cakewalk!

http://www.marcuscurtismusic.com/  

Windows 10 ultimate, Sonar Platinum, AMD Phenom 2 x6 1075T processor 3.00 GHz, (6 cores) 8 gigs of Ram, 

Audio interfaces=VS-100, Pod X3 live pro, Boss GT-100, Boss GP10
    Midi Controllers=Edirol  PCR 800, roland GR-55.    

Ozone 7, Podfarm, Th2 Full Version, Melda, True Pianos Full Version, and a whole bunch of free VST plugins which can be found through my site.

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1