Console preference: Show Only tracks with data to remove clutter

Author
Vastman
Max Output Level: -50 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2508
2014/11/07 08:01:33 (permalink)

Console preference: Show Only tracks with data to remove clutter

I imagine this has been mentioned before (I've been away) but this would really enhance my workflow...being able to just SEE and work on ACTIVE tracks ie, tracks with data ...would be huge...  Maybe several such preferences:  Show armed tracks and all tracks with data, Show only all tracks with data, Show only audio tracks with data, Show only Midi data tracks.

I often load up templates which have lots of empty tracks which may or may not end up in the final song... this makes the Console view very cumbersome to use as active tracks are all over the place with much empty space in between, requireing lots of scrolling, loss of continuity/focus for my brain...

Seems a relatively easy thing to add, as it is just a "view" but the workflow improvement would be huge... 
post edited by Vastman - 2014/11/16 20:15:02

Dana
We make the future... Climate Change Music
VastMaschine:SP4L/W10/i74930K/32GB/RME/CAD E100s; The Orchestra! NOVO!/Inspire/BohemianViolin&Cello, ARK1&2,/MinimalCapriccioMaximoSoto/OE1&2, Action&Emotive/Omni2/Tril/RMX/All OrangeTree/Falcon/APE Jugs/Alpha&Bravo/BFD3 & SD3
Gravity/DM307/AEON/DM/Damage/Diva/HZebra/Hive/Diversion/VC4/Serum/Alchemy/blablabla
Spitfire/8DIO/SL/KH/EW/NI; Shred1&2/AGF,G,M&T Torch&Res&Ren/GD-6; Ibanez SR1200&SR505
NOVAX FanFret Tele&Strat 

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1