Will X4 support the new UACC protocol? (Universal Articulation Controller Channel)

Author
Vastman
Max Output Level: -50 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2508
2014/12/21 04:08:19 (permalink)

Will X4 support the new UACC protocol? (Universal Articulation Controller Channel)

Please see this and this and this
Cubase 7.5 is supporting this and it looks like an awesome means of bringing some sense to the challenge of managing articulations and templates within the orchestral community. The Lemur ipad template for Spitfire's entire range of orchestral tools is very exciting and as Cakewalk has always been on the forefront of advances in DAWsville... Also, the Touch OSC UACCv2 template looks exciting!

And just insuring UACC controls such as TouchOSC and Lemur are developing work in X4 would be great as it really helps those working in the insanely complex world of orchestral midi orchestration.... see here

A v.i. control user's explaining his use of UACC/OSC

Just thought I'd bring it to your attention if you're not already on it!  

Thanks!
post edited by Vastman - 2014/12/21 04:39:01

Dana
We make the future... Climate Change Music
VastMaschine:SP4L/W10/i74930K/32GB/RME/CAD E100s; The Orchestra! NOVO!/Inspire/BohemianViolin&Cello, ARK1&2,/MinimalCapriccioMaximoSoto/OE1&2, Action&Emotive/Omni2/Tril/RMX/All OrangeTree/Falcon/APE Jugs/Alpha&Bravo/BFD3 & SD3
Gravity/DM307/AEON/DM/Damage/Diva/HZebra/Hive/Diversion/VC4/Serum/Alchemy/blablabla
Spitfire/8DIO/SL/KH/EW/NI; Shred1&2/AGF,G,M&T Torch&Res&Ren/GD-6; Ibanez SR1200&SR505
NOVAX FanFret Tele&Strat 

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1