FX Chain module box in ProChannel - auto resize to display only stacked FX in module

Author
lawajava
Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2040
2015/01/21 22:33:06 (permalink)
4 (2)

FX Chain module box in ProChannel - auto resize to display only stacked FX in module

When I put the FX Chain module in the ProChannel (I may put one or more of these modules in different spots, inserted between real ProChannel modules) the FX Chain module box now looks oversized and empty if I only have one or two Stackable FX in it.

It would be cool if the FX Chain module box would auto-size to display only the number of stackable FX in it.

I know I can collapse the FX Chain module box altogether, but it would be nice to be able to keep it open and see only what FX are in it, and not have it use too much wasted and needed screen real estate when a module isn't full of stacked FX. Eliminate all that empty space is the suggestion.

I'm pretty keen on using the ProChannel so this would be a help.

Two internal 2TB SSDs laptop stuffed with Larry's deals and awesome tools. Studio One is the cat's meow as a DAW now that I've migrated off of Sonar. Using BandLab Cakewalk just to grab old files when migrating songs.

2 Replies Related Threads

gustabo
    Max Output Level: -49.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2591
    Re: FX Chain module box in ProChannel - auto resize to display only stacked FX in module 2015/01/22 07:49:27 (permalink)
    This would really screw up the display of the console.

Cakewalk by Bandlab - Win10 Pro x64 - StudioCat Platinum Studio DAW - 32 GB Ram - MOTU UltraLite-mk3
    M-Audio Keystation 88ES - Akai MPD26 (hot-rodded) - Alesis DM10 - a few guitars, a few amps
    Novation Launch Control - Korg nanoKONTROL2 - PreSonus FaderPort - DAW Remote HD on iPad
    Adam A7X - Behritone C50A
    PreSonus Monitor Station v2 (controlling the mons)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/sonarusergroup/

lawajava
    Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2040
    Re: FX Chain module box in ProChannel - auto resize to display only stacked FX in module 2015/01/22 09:17:33 (permalink)
    I'm referring to the ProChannel. It actually would improve what you would see even if looking at it in the console.

Two internal 2TB SSDs laptop stuffed with Larry's deals and awesome tools. Studio One is the cat's meow as a DAW now that I've migrated off of Sonar. Using BandLab Cakewalk just to grab old files when migrating songs.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1