Keyboard shortcut to collapse multiple prochannels in console view?

Author
magik570
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 159
2015/01/29 16:57:41 (permalink)
5 (1)

Keyboard shortcut to collapse multiple prochannels in console view?

Sometimes I end up with adjusting multiple prochannels in console view and after few minutes end up with a screen where things don't look as pretty as when I opened it in narrow/oranized looking view.
I know in track view, I can hit 'F' and all the tracks look organized fitting into the window. Would love to have a keyboard shortcut where I can hit key "?X?" and all the tracks (in console view) will go back to narrow/clean mode.

Macbook Pro (Early 2011)
INTEL i5-2.4 ghz
16GB RAM
SoundCard: Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 
Sonar Platinum
M-Audio 88es
Fishman Triple Play 
Ibanez JS1000 guitar
Roland MA-8 Desktop Monitors
KRK Rokit 5

1 Reply Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Keyboard shortcut to collapse multiple prochannels in console view? 2015/01/29 17:18:33 (permalink)
    Yes and no. There is no single function to collapse all ProChannels in the console, however, the functions to widen and narrow all strips have a side-effect of collapsing all ProChannels. These functions may be bound using Preferences > Customization > Keyboard Shortcuts. It is not necessary to toggle between narrow and wide the ProChannel will collapse when calling widen all strips even when the strips are wide and the same for the narrow function. Alternately, CTRL+A then CTRL+click on the arrow to an open ProChannel will close all open ProChannels in either the tracks or buses, depending on which is selected.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1