Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - NEW VERSION RELEASED from Orange Tree Samples!!

Author
gregjazz
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 303
2015/02/27 21:00:12 (permalink)

Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - NEW VERSION RELEASED from Orange Tree Samples!!

“This is it! Finally a guitar I can play that doesn't hurt my fingers. Seriously this is the best Guitar sample set I've ever come across- Just bought it and I'm BLOWN AWAY” - James Venable (Zack and Miri, Clerks II, Scary Movie 3/4, Samurai Jack)

We’re proud to announce the release of the new version of Evolution Electric Guitar - Strawberry. This latest version upgrades the library to the new Evolution guitar engine premiered by our recently-released Evolution Electric Guitar - Stratosphere sample library for KONTAKT. The new version is completely FREE for existing owners of the library. If that’s you, be sure to check your email to download the new version.

The update features tons of new features and improvements:

For example, Strawberry has an intuitive, powerful strumming pattern editor. We felt it was important to make something that represents strumming better than the traditionally-used step sequencer approach, so we came up with a more powerful system that’s fast and easy to use. It gives you control over which strings get strummed, the direction of the strum, and the speed of the strum. Plus, you can use many articulations within a single strum pattern, and even incorporate special effects like string slaps as part of the pattern.

Next, all the factory presets are available directly inside Strawberry’s interface, meaning that you can see the preset name at all times as well as use convenient arrow buttons to scroll through the included collection of factory guitar tones and strumming patterns. We converted many of the fan favorites from the previous version as well as adding lots of new clean, crunchy, and distorted preset options.

Finally, Evolution Electric Guitar - Strawberry comes with a robust guitar effects engine, including a vast collection of over $8,000 of modeled guitar pedals. In fact, in the time between releasing Evolution Electric Guitar - Stratosphere, we’ve added several new reverb pedals. Additionally, you have selectable guitar cab sizes with several options for microphones and mic placement. All together, you have a comprehensive guitar effects suite at your fingertips without external guitar effect processors necessary to get amazing-sounding tones.

But don’t just take our word for it, let your ears decide.

Audio Demos:
Demo #1: Deimos
Demo #2: Reja Vu
Demo #3: Scarlet Queen
Demo #4: Slithery Tattoo

Key features:

- Multitracking up to quadruple tracking.
- Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
- Various vibrato styles, from classic vibrato to rock and metal vibrato with adjustable depth/speed. Vibrato can be assigned to MIDI CCs or aftertouch.
- Powerful mapping system that lets you set how you want to trigger articulations, using conditions such as velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, latching and non-latching keyswitches, and more.
- Built-in strum pattern editor for authentic guitar strumming.

Sampling specifications:

- Over 3,500 samples, recorded in 24-bit, 48khz.
- Articulations such as sustains, half palm mutes, full palm mutes, mutes, squeals, tapping, natural harmonics, plus special effects such as chugs, scratches, string slaps, and much more.
- MIDI articulations for instant upward/downward grace notes, buzz trills, whole-step slides, whole-step hammer-ons, slides (velocity-based and tempo-synced), octaves, and powerchords.
- Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
- Modeled pickup selection for bridge, bridge + neck, and neck pickups.

Pricing:
The update is completely free for owners of Evolution Electric Guitar - Strawberry. However, if you don’t own the library, it’s available at a 25% OFF re-introductory discount. This time-limited discount lasts until March 14th, 2015, so don’t miss out!

Format:
Due to the extensive scripting, this sample library is available in KONTAKT 4 / 5 format only. The sample library requires the full retail version of KONTAKT 4 / 5, so it is not compatible with the free KONTAKT Player.

Downloads:
User's Guide (PDF)

Visit the product page here: Evolution Electric Guitar - Strawberry sample library for KONTAKT

Or you can click here to order Evolution Electric Guitar - Strawberry directly

Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
http://www.orangetreesamples.com

18 Replies Related Threads

rtucker55
    Max Output Level: -53.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2177
    Re: Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - NEW VERSION RELEASED from Orange Tree Samples!! 2015/02/27 22:03:34 (permalink)
    Thank You Greg! I really appreciate your Great/Hard work and your desire to provide your Customers with the Best.

Purrrfect Audio DAW here.  Wow!...
    cecelius2
    Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1494
    Re: Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - NEW VERSION RELEASED from Orange Tree Samples!! 2015/02/28 02:43:43 (permalink)
    Thanks Greg.  Played around with the new engine today.  Sounds great, and has so many great presets both for tone and for strumming.  Really nice update!

Glyn Barnes
    Max Output Level: -0.3 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7564
    Re: Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - NEW VERSION RELEASED from Orange Tree Samples!! 2015/02/28 03:06:17 (permalink)
    Oh, I have been waiting for this. I am looking forward to downloading today.

Intel i7 3770K @4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, 240GB SSD System disk, 2 x 2TB and 1 x 1TB (with SSD Cache) HDD. Windows 10,  Sonar Platinum. Roland Quad Capture. 
    Music - Switchwater on Soundclick
    Music - Goldry Bluszco on Soundcloud
    Glyn Barnes
    Re: Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - NEW VERSION RELEASED from Orange Tree Samples!! 2015/02/28 04:59:02 (permalink)
    Or, maybe not. i did not get the email yet. I expect they are sent out in batches.

Intel i7 3770K @4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, 240GB SSD System disk, 2 x 2TB and 1 x 1TB (with SSD Cache) HDD. Windows 10,  Sonar Platinum. Roland Quad Capture. 
    Brando
    Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2776
    Re: Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - NEW VERSION RELEASED from Orange Tree Samples!! 2015/02/28 07:59:59 (permalink)
    Glyn Barnes
    Or, maybe not. i did not get the email yet. I expect they are sent out in batches.

I haven't got an email yet either Glyn - looking forward to trying this out.

Brando
    Cakewalk, Studio One Pro, Reaper
    Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL
    ASUS Prime Z370-A LGA1151, 32GB DDR4, Intel 8700K i7, 500 GB SSD, 3 x 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Pro 64
    gregjazz
    Re: Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - NEW VERSION RELEASED from Orange Tree Samples!! 2015/02/28 21:57:59 (permalink)
    Glyn and Brando, did you receive the update email yet? The last of them got sent out this morning, but if you still haven't got the email let me know and I'll sort it out right away!

Greg Schlaepfer
    Orange Tree Samples
    Brando
    Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2776
    Re: Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - NEW VERSION RELEASED from Orange Tree Samples!! 2015/02/28 22:55:23 (permalink)
    Hi Greg -  yes thanks, I  received the email earlier today but haven't  had the chance to download yet. Will do shortly. Many thanks  for this. 

Brando
    Cakewalk, Studio One Pro, Reaper
    Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL
    ASUS Prime Z370-A LGA1151, 32GB DDR4, Intel 8700K i7, 500 GB SSD, 3 x 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Pro 64
    Glyn Barnes
    Re: Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - NEW VERSION RELEASED from Orange Tree Samples!! 2015/03/01 04:25:26 (permalink)
    Thanks Greg, Received and downloaded. I will transfer across to the DAW and hopefull get some time to play later today.

Glyn Barnes
    Re: Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - NEW VERSION RELEASED from Orange Tree Samples!! 2015/03/01 11:31:37 (permalink)
    All I can says is the update made a great product even better.! I am looking forward to Steel Strings getting the same treatment.

bapu
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 86000
    Re: Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - NEW VERSION RELEASED from Orange Tree Samples!! 2015/03/01 12:00:11 (permalink)
    Glyn Barnes
    All I can says is the update made a great product even better.! I am looking forward to Steel Strings getting the same treatment.

+Me
    daryl1968
    • Total Posts : 10984
    Re: Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - NEW VERSION RELEASED from Orange Tree Samples!! 2015/03/01 12:07:47 (permalink)
    Played around with the update yesterday - loving it - thanks Greg. 
    Steel strings with that strum function will be awesome - can't wait
    SmokeyJ628
    Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 809
    Re: Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - NEW VERSION RELEASED from Orange Tree Samples!! 2015/03/01 15:58:11 (permalink)
    I spent the better part of several hours yesterday playing every bit of guitar I could find trying out the new OTS Strawberry Electric.  I couldn't stop!  It is astounding to me how realistic it sounds.  I'd play something and it'd would sound great, and then I'd say, "I wonder if I can play (insert song here)" and off I'd go again.

I tried some Stone Temple Pilots, some Pink Floyd, Genesis, and even a bit of Van Halen.  I went to play "Unchained" by Van Halen and i noticed the tuning is a Drop D. Hmmm...I thought.. (clicks on a few screens)..here it is!  Put it in Drop D and off I went.  I can do alright on the chords for Unchained and Panama.  I have no hope on Eddie's solos though!

At any rate, I put together a quick version of the intro to "If This Is It" by Huey Lewis and the News using OTS Electric for the lead and OTS Cherry bass for the bassline.  It's one of my favorite 80's songs.  I did it all a bit quickly so the mix isn't the greatest, but I still think it sounds pretty cool.

https://soundcloud.com/sm...28/if-this-is-it-intro

post edited by SmokeyJ628 - 2015/03/01 16:12:24
    gregjazz
    Re: Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - NEW VERSION RELEASED from Orange Tree Samples!! 2015/03/01 19:17:03 (permalink)
    Yup, I'm working on the Evolution Acoustic Guitar Steel Strings update right now, so that should be ready in a few weeks. :)

Greg Schlaepfer
    Orange Tree Samples
    thepianist65
    Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 644
    Re: Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - NEW VERSION RELEASED from Orange Tree Samples!! 2015/03/02 07:34:01 (permalink)
    Great news about the Steel Strings update! Love both the Strawberry update and the new Stratosphere. Thanks, Greg!

www.davemaffris.com
     BLUES:
    https://www.facebook.com/coastalblueband1/

https://www.facebook.com/Midiexpert/?ref=hl
    Please feel free to check out my music, all made with Cakewalk, available on itunes, Amazon, Google, Rdio, etc., etc.
    For mostly jazzy stuff on Soundcloud at these locations:
    https://soundcloud.com/dave-maffris
    or for some different styles of music(pop/rock/covers):
    https://soundcloud.com/dmpianoman
    Tidewater Jazz page:
    https://soundcloud.com/user-84355115

MachineClaw
    Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1116
    Re: Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - NEW VERSION RELEASED from Orange Tree Samples!! 2015/03/02 13:17:27 (permalink)
    So steel is a acoustic steel string

Stratosphere is well Fender Strat

what is Strawberry?  it's not really Les Paul but it sort of sounds that way.

I have Steel Strings and Strawberry.  going to get Stratosphere to throw that into the bin.  great scripting and really useful products.
    bapu
    • Total Posts : 86000
    Re: Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - NEW VERSION RELEASED from Orange Tree Samples!! 2015/03/02 13:24:50 (permalink)
    Hey Greg, after Steel Strings is done, how a about a new Rick 12 String library?
    strikinglyhandsome1
    Max Output Level: -3 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7224
    Re: Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - NEW VERSION RELEASED from Orange Tree Samples!! 2015/03/02 19:10:25 (permalink)
    And after that could you give a definitive answer? White/Gold or Black/Blue?
    gregjazz
    Re: Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - NEW VERSION RELEASED from Orange Tree Samples!! 2015/03/03 11:00:12 (permalink)
    MachineClaw
    what is Strawberry?  it's not really Les Paul but it sort of sounds that way.
    It's a Hagstrom Select Swede, which has humbucker pickups similar to a Les Paul.

strikinglyhandsome1
    And after that could you give a definitive answer? White/Gold or Black/Blue?

Turquoise and puce all the way. ;)

Greg Schlaepfer
    Orange Tree Samples
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1