LockedSonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working"

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
skorst
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 13
2015/01/29 01:19:02 (permalink)

Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working"

After having committed to the full purchase of Sonar Platinum, I've still been unable to install and use after almost two days.  When I attempt to "Install All", the Command Center application stops working.  Email to Tech Support so far unresponsive, but it's still early.  Is anyone else having this problem or can offer a solution?

post edited by skorst - 2015/01/29 01:30:55

33 Replies Related Threads

promidi
    Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1220
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/01/29 02:07:29 (permalink)
    Have you tried uninstalling, rebooting your PC and reinstalling the command centre?
    karhide
    Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 457
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/01/29 02:20:44 (permalink)
    I bought and installed last night and it took a couple of hours with out problem. Where did the command center freeze?

Sounds like a good idea to uninstall and then trying to install again.

Studio: Sonar Platinum/Cakewalk by Bandlab Intel Core i7 32GB RAM Samsung Evo 1TB system drive Windows 10 64bit - RME FireFace UFX - Focusrite OctoPre MK II - Audient Mico

Mobile: Sonar Platinum/Cakewalk by Bandlab Intel Core i7 8GB RAM Samsung Evo 1TB system drive Windows 10 64bit - RME FireFace 400

Mobile2: Cakewalk by Bandlab Intel Core i7 8GB RAM 256 GB System Drive Windows 10 64 bit

http://www.karhide.co.uk/
    https://karhide.bandcamp.com
    Bristol_Jonesey
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 16775
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/01/29 07:18:11 (permalink)
    skorst
    After having committed to the full purchase of Sonar Platinum, I've still been unable to install and use after almost two days.  When I attempt to "Install All", the Command Center application stops working.  Email to Tech Support so far unresponsive, but it's still early.  Is anyone else having this problem or can offer a solution?

Just a stab in the dark, but are you running the Command Center "As Administrator"?

CbB, Platinum, 64 bit throughout
    Custom built i7 3930, 32Gb RAM, 2 x 1Tb Internal HDD, 1 x 1TB system SSD (Win 7), 1 x 500Gb system SSD (Win 10), 2 x 1Tb External HDD's, Dual boot Win 7 & Win 10 64 Bit, Saffire Pro 26, ISA One, Adam P11A,
    skorst
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/01/29 09:59:46 (permalink)
    I uninstalled and reinstalled, then restarted.  I uninstalled, restarted, and reinstalled.  I ran as administrator, and not as administrator.  Still unable to install product.

"Command Center has stopped working" each time.

I also tried to install just one of the Sonar Platinum features, rather than the entire suite.  Same problem.
    Bristol_Jonesey
    • Total Posts : 16775
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/01/29 10:30:37 (permalink)
    You'd better list your system specs please, let's try and figure out what's going on.

CbB, Platinum, 64 bit throughout
    Custom built i7 3930, 32Gb RAM, 2 x 1Tb Internal HDD, 1 x 1TB system SSD (Win 7), 1 x 500Gb system SSD (Win 10), 2 x 1Tb External HDD's, Dual boot Win 7 & Win 10 64 Bit, Saffire Pro 26, ISA One, Adam P11A,
    skorst
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/01/29 11:22:06 (permalink)
    i3 Intel Core, 8Gb RAM, 500G Internal (338G free), Win 7 64 Bit
    Currently running Sonar X3e
    skorst
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/01/29 14:45:55 (permalink)
    After working with CW Tech Support, I'm still having the same issues with the Command Center (CC).

Tried everything from the above suggestions and with Tech Support, including reinstalling the Platinum installation app manually from CW.  First one that I had downloaded was found to be corrupted and unusable.  Launched the manual installer by bypassing the CC, and installed Sonar Platinum.  Now, it opens and I'm able to use.

Now, the only problem is, any updates are run thru the CC, which continues to crash during attempted use.

CW Tech said this is the first time he's seen this happening.
    musicwriter
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/01/29 18:34:00 (permalink)
    I had a similar problem with my laptop wireless connection. CC stopped working when I selected Platinum, install all. (Several times.) The most it would run is about 50% at one time and then quit.
    I usually convert from wireless to hard wire, but was too lazy and tired this time and continued with wireless.
    I went back in and installed Platinum by itself first, then reinstalled any that I tested as individual installs to see if it was my connection or a problem with CC. It took awhile, but I selected each item separately to install and had no problem. (I don't know if the storms in the NE had anything to do with it running slower than normal, but it ran a LOT faster last night.)

Platinum/X3e Producer 64bit, VS100-V2.0.1 64bit, A-800-V1.0.0 64bit, Laptop-ADK9000 17",OS:Windows®7 Pro, x64-basedPC, Proc.Intel(R)Core(TM)i7CPU,960@3.20GHz,3192MHz,4Core,8Log.Procs 8mg cache, Mem12GB, Prg.HDDSeagate500GB XT 7200RPM, AudioHDDSeagate750GB 7200RPM 16mg cacheNCQ, SampleHDDSeagate750GB 7200RPM 16mg cacheNCQ, Mic-SPCS5,YamahaMSP3 StudioMonitor x2
    skorst
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/03/01 10:57:22 (permalink)
    New Updates available...
    "Command Center has stopped working."

Still an ongoing issue.  I tried to update with wireless and hard wire connections.  Uninstalled and reinstalled, before and after reboot.  Ran as Administrator and without.

Has anyone else had this problem or have any recommendations to resolve?
    Anderton
    • Total Posts : 14070
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/03/01 11:19:18 (permalink)
    I wish I had a clue as to what it could be. My Braintree update went smoothly except that whenever I clicked on Platinum ProChannel Collection (which was lit yellow), CCC would crash with what I assume is the same error message as yours. This has been consistent behavior, and if I tried to roll back, right-clicking would also cause the crash. So I continued updating all the other elements, which all worked as expected.

When I opened SONAR for the first time after all the updates were complete, it crashed (my first since installing Platinum, interestingly enough) with an error message that indicated REmatrix was the source of the problem. As it turned out, I had created a temporary .RIR file to evaluate Dan's impulses and renamed the original, so there was a "rogue" folder. Doing this had never caused problems before, but when I moved the rogue folder, SONAR opened normally. However, clicking on Platinum ProChannel Collection still causes the CCC to crash.

I put the rogue folder back in, and SONAR again opened normally and has worked fine ever since. Everything has been updated, and Bark of Dog is in the ProChannel. So nothing really needs to be updated, but I wanted the yellow ProChannel Collection light to turn green  

I wonder if the crash upon clicking on Platinum ProChannel Collection was related to REmatrix in some way. A dump was generated and sent to Cakewalk; we'll see if they can figure out why it's happening. If so, whatever is causing the problem with that one element might be related to the overall problem you're having.

In your case, the only thing that comes to mind is that CCC is trying to do something to your system, and an anti-virus program is preventing it from happening. I have Windows Defender running in the background, and forgot to disable it when downloading and running the CCC. I'm going to try turning Defender off, re-installing and running CCC with all anti-virus routines disabled, and seeing if that solves the ProChannel update issue.

It does not seem like this is a common problem, or there would be more comments because a crash is a pretty obvious issue. Hopefully I can figure out what my CCC problem is, and even though it's minor compared to yours, perhaps a solution could help resolve yours. 

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
    Anderton
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/03/01 12:56:18 (permalink)
    CORRECTION: scook pointed out that my situation is unique because I did not clear settings from something I was testing. So the CCC crashing in my instance is not only not a problem, but has nothing to do with whatever you're experiencing...sorry.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
    OldTimerNewComer
    Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 164
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/03/02 07:26:28 (permalink)
    This is a shot  in the dark, but maybe your command center
    installer was corrupt, as well.
    Try re-downloading the CCC with a diff. Browser.
    Good Luck!

Mel

Asus Sabertooth Z77. OCZ "Stealth" PSU 700w. 
    Core i7 2600k @3.8 Ghz via XMP memory  setting.
    AMD Radeon HD6450 CE 2GB DDR3 video.
    Corsair DDR3 1600Mhz (32 Gig). 
    Kingston 512 GB SSD(OS/Software).
    WD 500 GB SATA(data) + 1 TB external.
    Focusrite Saffire Pro 40(FW)-v3.4.
    Windows 10 Pro
    Sonar Platinum Jamaica Plains Update

Ultimately YOU will be the hardest to convince that the Cake is done... Finish it.

My Stuff:
    https://www.reverbnation.com/skeletonkrew9

gothic.angel
    Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 572
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/03/02 08:55:42 (permalink)
    New SONAR is awesome, but this new command center and download thing can only add unwanted hassle, bugs  and issues... and nobody asked for it, after all...

I'v never been a fan of LONG time big sized download stuff...

The "old" good installation way, with full manual installation control, is still much more better....

GothicAngeL - EBM - Dark Electronics

Anderton
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/03/02 09:47:12 (permalink)
    gothic.angel
    New SONAR is awesome, but this new command center and download thing can only add unwanted hassle, bugs  and issues... and nobody asked for it, after all...

Actually there have been quite a few complaints over the years about the "install by committee" approach SONAR had, where there were a bunch of different installers with different rules. IMHO the biggest problem is that CCC needs real documentation that covers how and why it does what it does. A lot of the issues people are having involve not knowing whether, for example, they need to re-install Dimension Pro or how to install something manually. That kind of thing should be spelled out.

After reading a lot of responses on the forum, it seems there are three basic CCC scenarios.
    1. People who just let it do its thing and don't think about it do okay.
    2. Any deviations from the way CCC wants to work, like wanting to install to a different drive, causes at least confusion and in some cases, problems. 
    3. There's a relatively small number compared to (1) and (2) of what seem to be unique issues, because they're not being reported by others.
    I think (2) would have most issues addressed with proper documentation. (3) is more complicated...there could be CCC elements that need to be fixed, or interactions with systems that need troubleshooting.

This kind of download installation started with NI's Service Center. It sucked at first and I hated it. Other NI users were equally upset. However, it was fixed not too long after and has been improved over time. Now I find it invaluable (and painless) in terms of keeping up with updates, registration transfers, documentation, content, and getting support. So IMHO when this kind of thing is done right, it makes life a zillion times easier. 

gothic.angel
    Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 572
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/03/02 12:55:33 (permalink)
    I understand your points, Craig....

Yet I believe this new installation/activation stuff is not something SONAR users were waiting for...
    Classic installation method was straightforward and gave total control to the Users.
    What's more, we, the loyal customers, had always strongly prized Cakewalk's registration system,
    while now we have to deal with this "new" Activation thing... which frankly was unexpected....
    Sure, there are other companies doing it... but us and you, WE used to be something different...
    Well, maybe I'm just nostalgic for those good ol' days...

GothicAngeL - EBM - Dark Electronics

Fabio Rubato
    Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 500
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/03/02 19:33:01 (permalink)
    My CCC downloads the updates okay but when it comes to installing the updates, I get a BSOD apparently related to a bdfsfltr problem in the registry. Even turning off virus and malware - assuming it's related to that - does not help. Even today when installing via Safe Mode, there were many things that could not be written over - as they apparently already exist - code 183 - so I just clicked 'ignore'. So this is my on-going experience with this 'new' update process from Cakewalk. It always seems to come back to something on or in my system. I wish someone out there could figure these things out. I mean you have to be a code wizard to figure out how to get these things working. 

There are so many aspects to the successful function of a computer setup. As an end-user, I just want to purchase a program and have it do what it says it will do. Sadly, that's a Utopian ideal I think...back to X3e...may it continue to assist me in my creation of music.

Sonar: Platinum, (X3e) - x64 
    PC: Win10 Pro 64;
    Computer: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3R-B3; Intel i7, 2600k @ 4.2 (8 Cores); 16 GB Corsair Ram;
    Visual Card: Gigabyte GTX 580;
    Audio Interface: RME UFX;
    Monitors: Adam A77X, Sub8;
    Midi Controllers: Komplete Kontrol S88,  Novation Bass Station 2; NI Maschine Mk 2; 
    Other Hardware: Joe Meek Twin Q Dual Studio Channel;
    Mics: RODE NT2-A, ASTON Spirit 

Latest Song: Lay Down Before the War

Anderton
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/03/02 19:40:54 (permalink)
    gothic.angel
    I understand your points, Craig....

Yet I believe this new installation/activation stuff is not something SONAR users were waiting for...
    Classic installation method was straightforward and gave total control to the Users.

Agreed, but it required fairly savvy users. To new users picking up SONAR, it was often daunting. I'm sure a happy medium can be found between ease of use and control. 

What's more, we, the loyal customers, had always strongly prized Cakewalk's registration system,
    while now we have to deal with this "new" Activation thing... which frankly was unexpected....

I think you'll find it's pretty much the same thing, unless you chose the monthly payment plan, which would require a new model anyway. It's still a situation where you register once and you're good to go - no dongles. And it's pretty much as easy to re-install from scratch as it was before, with the major exception being if you didn't save the CCC download files to physical media, and have to download everything all over again. 

Ultimately I think this system is heading in the right direction. I was really upset with NI's Service Center when it appeared, but now I'd be really upset if it went back to the way it was.

Splat
    • Total Posts : 8672
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/03/02 19:45:23 (permalink)
    Fabio Rubato
    My CCC downloads the updates okay but when it comes to installing the updates, I get a BSOD apparently related to a bdfsfltr problem in the registry. Even turning off virus and malware - assuming it's related to that - does not help. Even today when installing via Safe Mode, there were many things that could not be written over - as they apparently already exist - code 183 - so I just clicked 'ignore'. So this is my on-going experience with this 'new' update process from Cakewalk. It always seems to come back to something on or in my system. I wish someone out there could figure these things out. I mean you have to be a code wizard to figure out how to get these things working. 

There are so many aspects to the successful function of a computer setup. As an end-user, I just want to purchase a program and have it do what it says it will do. Sadly, that's a Utopian ideal I think...back to X3e...may it continue to assist me in my creation of music.

bdfsfltr is Bitdefender so your beef is with them (not Cakewalk).
    I would update this Antivirus to the latest version.
    Also I would run windows update several times including optional updates for good measure.
    Finally I would strongly suggest running chkdsk on your hard drives.

Here's a link from a user with a similar issue ages ago which could point to more solutions, I would try what I suggest first:
    http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=19410

Worst come to the worst uninstall Bitdefender, install platinum and then reinstall Bitdefender, but I suspect you will have updates to install.
    For further troubleshooting I suggest a new thread as your issue is quite different from the OP.

Thanks
    post edited by Splat - 2015/03/02 19:59:31

Sell by date at 9000 posts. Do not feed.
    @48/24 & 128 buffers latency is 367 with offset of 38.

Sonar Platinum(64 bit),Win 8.1(64 bit),Saffire Pro 40(Firewire),Mix Control = 3.4,Firewire=VIA,Dell Studio XPS 8100(Intel Core i7 CPU 2.93 Ghz/16 Gb),4 x Seagate ST31500341AS (mirrored),GeForce GTX 460,Yamaha DGX-505 keyboard,Roland A-300PRO,Roland SPD-30 V2,FD-8,Triggera Krigg,Shure SM7B,Yamaha HS5.Maschine Studio+Komplete 9 Ultimate+Kontrol Z1.Addictive Keys,Izotope Nectar elements,Overloud Bundle,Geist.Acronis True Image 2014.
    Leee
    Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 783
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/03/26 14:23:49 (permalink)
    Another "stab in the dark" question:
    Are any of you that are having issues with the CCC freezing using a SSD (solid state drive)
    I have used CCC with no problems with my old HDD, but when I installed my new SSD, it has been freezing quite a bit.  It's been freezing up on other software too, but it seems to freeze up the most when I'm attempting to download programs using the Command Center.  It will typically download the files then freeze when it says "Validating Files".
    So I just thought I'd throw that out there in case other people with SSDs noticed the same thing.

Lee Shapiro
    www.soundclick.com/leeshapiro

Welcome BandLab and thank you for giving Cakewalk and Sonar a new lease on life.
    mettelus
    Max Output Level: -22 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5321
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/03/26 16:06:29 (permalink)
    My SSD does not like any large files that it needs to then uncompress. Definite BSOD on my machine. I download manually to a magnetic drive and uncompress there for installs. I installed Platinum manually because of threads I read about the CCC going to my SSD otherwise.

ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC), i7-8700k, 16GB RAM, GTX-1070Ti, Win 10 Pro, Saffire PRO 24 DSP, A-300 PRO, plus numerous gadgets and gizmos that make or manipulate sound in some way.
    mcdonalk
    Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 547
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/03/26 17:01:12 (permalink)
    Speaking of item#2:

I purchased the platinum upgrade weeks ago at the introductory price but have yet to download and install it. I am hoping that Command Center will be modified soon to allow user-defined installation destinations. Is this a possibility?

If not, is the additional documentation which addresses situations like mine forthcoming?

thanks

Keith
    Anderton
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/03/26 17:11:59 (permalink)
    mcdonalk
    Speaking of item#2:

I purchased the platinum upgrade weeks ago at the introductory price but have yet to download and install it. I am hoping that Command Center will be modified soon to allow user-defined installation destinations. Is this a possibility?

I don't know, but you can always download the files manually, then install them where you want. 

If you could be more specific about what you want to install and where, there are probably people here who have done the same thing and could advise how to proceed.

robert_e_bone
    • Total Posts : 8968
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/03/26 17:33:15 (permalink)
    Leee
    Another "stab in the dark" question:
    Are any of you that are having issues with the CCC freezing using a SSD (solid state drive)
    I have used CCC with no problems with my old HDD, but when I installed my new SSD, it has been freezing quite a bit.  It's been freezing up on other software too, but it seems to freeze up the most when I'm attempting to download programs using the Command Center.  It will typically download the files then freeze when it says "Validating Files".
    So I just thought I'd throw that out there in case other people with SSDs noticed the same thing.

My primary drive is a solid-state drive, and I do not have any issues with wherever Sonar's CCC decided to put things.

I DO have Cakewalk Projects, Cakewalk Content, and any sample libraries located on a NON-SSD 7,200 drive.  

I also used the Location tab in the Properties of all of my Windows user library folders, to move them all to a non-SSD 7,200 drive as well.

Everything runs great, and I cannot recall when the last time I had Sonar go belly up - I think that was back in one of the early maintenance releases of X1 or X2.

Is all your Windows maintenance up to date?  Also drivers and such, including video drivers.

I hope any of the above is useful to you, 

Bob Bone

Wisdom is a giant accumulation of "DOH!"

Sonar: Platinum (x64), X3 (x64) 
    Audio Interfaces: AudioBox 1818VSL, Steinberg UR-22
    Computers: 1) i7-2600 k, 32 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 Pro x64 & 2) AMD A-10 7850 32 GB RAM Windows 10 Pro x64
    Soft Synths: NI Komplete 8 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, many others
    MIDI Controllers: M-Audio Axiom Pro 61, Keystation 88es
    Settings: 24-Bit, Sample Rate 48k, ASIO Buffer Size 128, Total Round Trip Latency 9.7 ms  
    Leee
    Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 783
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/03/27 02:01:03 (permalink)
    I think I figured out the problem (at least where it concerns SSD drives freezing).  After much Googling, I found that many people who have freezing SSDs also have Acronis True Image installed for backups.  The culprit in many cases was Acronis's "Non stop backup service".  I uninstalled Acronis about an hour ago, and have completed a couple of downloads with CCC without any issues.  Keeping my fingers crossed!

Lee Shapiro
    www.soundclick.com/leeshapiro

Welcome BandLab and thank you for giving Cakewalk and Sonar a new lease on life.
    astaub
    • Total Posts : 46
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/03/31 19:04:32 (permalink)
    Command Center does crash on my computer (Windows 8.1 64bit) also - ( quick after reading the last update records from Server).  but 5 days before the command Center was working fine.  I has nothing installed between this days.

I think this is an newer update problem
    dakasky
    • Total Posts : 12
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/04/12 03:05:29 (permalink)
    I'm having this problem where Command Center has frozen on initial install of just purchased upgrade to Sonar Platinum. Really disappointed. Was expecting smooth install at this point. Stuck downloading 16 files at 77.62%.

Sonar X3e • i7 4700MQ Quadcore 16GB RAM • Windows 8.1 x64 • NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M • Focusrite Scarlet 2i4 • Korg Kronos X88 • Arturia V Collection • Zoom B3 • Line 6 POD HD500X • Rode NT2-A • Shure SM7B • Yamaha HS80m • Avantone Mixcube • ATH-M50 • A.R.T. SGX-2000 Xpress • Several VSTs, Mics, Guitars & Basses.
    astaub
    • Total Posts : 46
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/04/12 07:22:03 (permalink)
    @dakasky
    (sorry my english ;) but .....
    you must not strictly use CC to first install.
    I had self first downloaded and installed sonar platinum @all products without existing Command Center.
    Go to your user account and then download any exe files

(on example.. to the same directory on your computer given within preferences at Command Center).
    After that double Click on every Installer -this will install Sonar on your computer. You can use Command Center later... when it works.

dakasky
    • Total Posts : 12
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/04/12 17:38:59 (permalink)
    Ok. I got it to work on 2nd attempt after a reboot of PC and Router to be on the safe side. The main thing I did was increase number of threads from 3 to 6 and downloaded each component individually and all went smooth. Thanks. So happy to have it.

Sonar X3e • i7 4700MQ Quadcore 16GB RAM • Windows 8.1 x64 • NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M • Focusrite Scarlet 2i4 • Korg Kronos X88 • Arturia V Collection • Zoom B3 • Line 6 POD HD500X • Rode NT2-A • Shure SM7B • Yamaha HS80m • Avantone Mixcube • ATH-M50 • A.R.T. SGX-2000 Xpress • Several VSTs, Mics, Guitars & Basses.
    JGL
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re: Sonar Platinum Install - "Command Center Has Stopped Working" 2015/12/31 12:00:07 (permalink)
    My Command Center stopped working too: Same message.
    It had been working so far but it stopped at the Lexington Update.
    I tried all the suggestions posted on this thread. No Go.
    For now I installed the update "manually".

I hope a solution emerges....

John
    Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1