Brian Hardgroove content need to be updated with Cambridge?

Author
mixmkr
Max Output Level: -43.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3169
2015/03/27 21:44:34 (permalink)

Brian Hardgroove content need to be updated with Cambridge?

I noticed the content needs to be updated according to the CCC, but I know it's on my computer because I've already used it!  Also it seems to be a separate download/update now, whereas before (going from memory), it seemed to be included in the Braintree update....I think???

Any rate, go ahead and install again I guess??
and the Dim Pro now with the Gold Top stuff too?

Apologies in advance if this has been covered.  Hard to find if so, just by sifting thru all the threads.

some tunes: --->        www.masonharwoodproject.bandcamp.com 
StudioCat i7 4770k 3.5gHz, 16 RAM,  Sonar Platinum, CD Arch 5.2, Steinberg UR-44
videos--->https://www.youtube.com/user/mixmkr

3 Replies Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Brian Hardgroove content need to be updated with Cambridge? 2015/03/27 21:55:52 (permalink)
    I believe the Brian Hardgroove Collection was split out of the Anderton Collection because it is the exclusive content for Braintree. No changes were made to the content but new members starting with Cambridge will not have the collection. Installing it again will do no harm. The Gold Top content is in the Anderton Collection for Cambridge.
    mixmkr
    Max Output Level: -43.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3169
    Re: Brian Hardgroove content need to be updated with Cambridge? 2015/03/27 22:11:00 (permalink)
    thx Scook.  You must live next door in Boston.  What's your take on the Hardgroove Collection showing up in the Cake store?  ....or the Gold Top stuff, down the line?   Will start to fill the shelves in the store for sure.  Any rate, I'm enjoying the Hardgroove stuff.  Gives me stuff to experiment with in Melodyne, and it plays nicely with it too.

some tunes: --->        www.masonharwoodproject.bandcamp.com 
    StudioCat i7 4770k 3.5gHz, 16 RAM,  Sonar Platinum, CD Arch 5.2, Steinberg UR-44
    videos--->https://www.youtube.com/user/mixmkr

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Brian Hardgroove content need to be updated with Cambridge? 2015/03/27 22:18:39 (permalink)
    If there is a Boston, TX maybe. There have been vague discussions here about about making exclusive content available for sale to new members. I would expect to see the Hardgroove Collection at the CW store, Craig has said as much. There has been no mention of selling the Gold Top pack.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1