Helpful Reply'Future Retro Beats' for U-He Hive. Main Demo up. 100+ patches.

Author
Xenos Soundworks
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 79
2015/03/23 19:48:58 (permalink)

'Future Retro Beats' for U-He Hive. Main Demo up. 100+ patches.

If you liked the "Hip Hop" and "Oldschool" folders in my newest factory Hive patches, you'll love 'Future Retro Beats'. I saved what I believe to be my best work for this soundset. Intro price is $6.95 USD.

Future Retro Beats Main Demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHXe7nAHq4I

Saint Joe at SoundsAndGear messing around with Hive beta and an early version of 'Future Retro Beats"
https://www.youtube.com/w...g&feature=youtu.be

'Future Retro Beats' Product Page:
http://xenossoundworks.com/hive.html

'Future Reto Beats' contains 100+ meticulously designed patches with a strong, modernized "funky" character, and a broad range of stylistic uses. If you're looking for a collection that fits well into Hip Hop, Funk, Trap, R'n'B or Oldschool Electronica production, 'Future Retro Beats' is made for you.

Are you tired of flashy marketers who fall short on delivery once the product is in your hands? The author of this collection has worked extensively as a sound designer for Native Instruments, Cakewalk, U-He, and many other companies. His work can also be heard on popular hits by Chris Brown and other artists. You can rest assured you are getting the real deal with 'Future Retro Beats', without the heavy price tag.

The basses and subs have that phat and fuzzy feel of the oldschool, while staying true to the times here in 2015. Same goes for the leads, pads and synths. They retain that soulful nostalgia, while masterfully incorporating sound design technigues which give you that modernized feel the new blood on the scene is looking for.

'Future Retro Beats' was largely created in the spirit of sonic exploration, seeking out new sounds, while keeping it real to mainstream sensibilities. Looking to stand out among the rest? 'Future Retro Beats' will provide you with a handy arsenal of true quality sounds, ready to inject some serious mojo into your next commercial track or platinum hit.

Patch List

Bass

808 With MIDI Assign
Bass Hits
Dee Ex Se7en
Fast Attack
Few Extra Pounds
Funk Bass
Grows Slowly
Heated Plastic
Loyalty
Modern Pop
Nu Funk Bass
Orange Hue
Play Low
Pseudorealism
Punchy Attck
Retro Electro
Retro Flavored Ear Candy
Sub Bass 1
Sub Bass 2
Sub Bass 3
Sub Bass 4
Sub Bass 5
Sub Bass 6
Wob It Up
Wow Bass

Keys, Horns and Synths

African Xylosynth
Arp Food
Blippity Bits
Downtempo Layers
EDM Trap Plucks
Funky Synth Organ 1
Funky Synth Organ 2
Future Retro
Krazy Wayne
Nu Baroque
Nu Funk Brass
Pineapple Kush
Pizza Catto
Plastic Rhodes E. Piano
Plastic Synth Plucks
Polished Top End
Shanghai
Sliding Brass
Sliding Brass 2
Sparkles
Sunset
Temple Bells
Trap Brass
Ultimate Funk
Voltage Controlled Raga

Leads

4 Of A Kind
21st Century Funk
Alpha Bucks
Beaty Queen
Booty Shaker
Dirty 70s Funk
Duophonic 3rds
Duophonic Glider
Fake Love
Flashin' That Ho Bait
Fully Loaded
Funky House Lead
Funky Never Dies
Funky Wunky
Future Funk
Glassy Funk
Greasy Feel
Hip Hop Lead 3
Hip Hop Lead 4
Hip Hop Lead 5
Hip Hop Lead 6
Nowadays Pulse Lead
Nurse Ratchet
Old Soul
Overture
Psy Funk
Razor Cuts
Retro Rezzo
Schizoid Clown Mafia
Signature
Slow Lead
Squiggly Slide
Summertime
Trendy Square
True G

Pads

Beautiful Brown Eyes
Bright Retro Pad
Busta Nuts
Buttered Synstrings
Mystic
Pastel Colors
Pretty Pad
Sliding Riser Pad
Slow Analog Strings
Soft Colors
Waves Of Pleasure

Sound Effects

Gum Drops
Klicky Klaps
Rastafari Catnip
Riser X
Wave Whip
post edited by Xenos Soundworks - 2015/04/08 18:33:33
dubdisciple
Max Output Level: -17 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5849
Re: 'Future Retro Beats' for U-He Hive preview. Free Download. 2015/03/24 02:35:09 (permalink)
Thanks. Considering many hip-hop leads borrow from old funk and soul synth leads, it makes sense that these sounds would work across multiple genres.
Vastman
Max Output Level: -50 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2508
Re: 'Future Retro Beats' for U-He Hive preview. Free Download. 2015/03/29 17:15:45 (permalink)
Thanks!

Dana
We make the future... Climate Change Music
VastMaschine:SP4L/W10/i74930K/32GB/RME/CAD E100s; The Orchestra! NOVO!/Inspire/BohemianViolin&Cello, ARK1&2,/MinimalCapriccioMaximoSoto/OE1&2, Action&Emotive/Omni2/Tril/RMX/All OrangeTree/Falcon/APE Jugs/Alpha&Bravo/BFD3 & SD3
Gravity/DM307/AEON/DM/Damage/Diva/HZebra/Hive/Diversion/VC4/Serum/Alchemy/blablabla
Spitfire/8DIO/SL/KH/EW/NI; Shred1&2/AGF,G,M&T Torch&Res&Ren/GD-6; Ibanez SR1200&SR505
NOVAX FanFret Tele&Strat 
Xenos Soundworks
Re: 'Future Retro Beats' for U-He Hive preview. Free Download. 2015/03/30 18:59:01 (permalink)
I finished the set and am offering it at an intro price special.  Still waiting on the MP3 demo before doing the press releases, etc.

Those who have doubts about the quality of my work are free to check out the collection of 316 factory patches I created for Hive, here:  https://app.box.com/s/85y4pdgyy4v4xcswkc0xaswkpr03h7l3   I targeted many different tastes, styles, etc.  Some people like chaotic, distorted stuff, while others prefer smooth, beautiful tone colors.  There should be something for everyone in there.
dubdisciple
Re: 'Future Retro Beats' for U-He Hive preview. Free Download. 2015/03/30 22:04:28 (permalink)
These are really good presets.  Sucks that i amresisting the  urge to get another synth
Xenos Soundworks
Re: 'Future Retro Beats' for U-He Hive preview. Free Download. 2015/04/08 18:52:25 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby dubdisciple 2015/04/08 20:50:40
dubdisciple
These are really good presets.  Sucks that i am resisting the  urge to get another synth.

Thanks, man :).  As for Hive, I'm really impressed with it. Urs, the developer at U-he, takes his work very seriously. If anyone out there can take on the "Big 2" Massive and Sylenth, it's U-he lol.  I'm not at all surprised to see him make a synth targeting EDM/Dance music.  Btw, don't you already have Z3ta 2?  If so, Z3ta can get close enough to the same sounds.  It won't be exact, but something to think about if you want to save some cash.
dubdisciple
Re: 'Future Retro Beats' for U-He Hive preview. Free Download. 2015/04/08 20:54:03 (permalink)
I do have Z3ta 2 but I am not half the programmer you are.  I'm more of a tweak the preset type when it comes to synths.  I can make a decent bass, kick  and occasional pad, but that's about it. U-he makes great synths, but I keep telling myself that Z3ta 2 can make a lot of the sounds so I resist.  I thought about getting Syntorial to try and get better, but that kind of defeats the purpose of not getting Hive.  Decisions, decisions!.  In any case, thanks for sharing.
Fleer
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8715
Re: 'Future Retro Beats' for U-He Hive preview. Free Download. 2015/04/08 23:12:39 (permalink)
Hive can deliver much more than EDM or dance music.
Xenos, give us some prog rock preset love :)

"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl" (Wish You Were Here)
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1