How to get all content into Platinum since x1.

Author
Sir Les
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1182
2015/04/26 03:45:32 (permalink)

How to get all content into Platinum since x1.

Ok, I have been busy making ISOs of windows 8.1, and testing the install of all updates and added in drivers for the main board and audio setup (with the latest of, and updated bios installed)...and am ready for the next setup....and then cloning begins once done fresh, clean and working.

I have hope this time round that only a few Daws of choice will reside on this PC Asus Quad deluxe zed 87 machine...So as to not cause too much confusion with updates there after, and perhaps conflicts and ****ing of the registry.

So here is my Question.

"How do I just install content from x1, x2, x3, and the rest of the content into Platinum?"

So it is fully set correctly without the reinstalling of any add ons /or should be order of progressions, so it is not over written by the next update package, or lastly installed twice or more than...   If you get the meaning...I want no corruption with, of over written code.
I do see some of my downloads, but x1 is not there...I have it on DVD .

So what would be best, and how to not install these DAws, but just the content of.

Thanks so much to all, in all for all the help....and wonderful communion in thought, and words....

Keep making this a great place to play, share, and be good and honest, with helping, and saying truths, and play with the children of time, in the best ways...for the best results come through understanding, from good teachers!

The resolve in this mindset, is so I do not have to use internet, and stopping the update process in its tracks, and possible corruption of the OS once fully done, to the fullest degree of the now.
Because this seems to be where, things are getting out of control, and corruption seems to enter, and the needs for software and security causing issues.

Closing the door to that, I think is the best thing...and using another system, with backup for downloading and movement once scanned, and checked is best.

Regards!

Sir Les.

post edited by Sir Les - 2015/04/26 04:01:38

1. Intel 5960x 3.5mhz , ASUS x99 deluxe u3.1, Asus Thunderbolt ex II,   G skills f4 3000 Memory 32GB , ADATA ssd 250GB Main Drive, Lots of WD Red 7200 Mechanical Drives with Black Drives, 14x multi optical Drive, LG Multi Blu Drive,  2X Extern WD Mybooks usb 3.0, AMD r7 270 video card, Motu 828x TB , Motu Midi XT.
2.  USING MAC PRO, as win 10 has damaged 2 x99 systems 8.1 is also to blame for the final burnout trying to roll back!

3.  Something Wonderful: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlHkRy9cXBbYpQNvVBCt8r7fQ5PS

3 Replies Related Threads

Gone!!
    Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 797
    Re: How to get all content into Platinum since x1. 2015/04/26 03:57:52 (permalink)
    I'm not 100% sure, but you may have to install them all prior to Platinum for best results, you 'may' be able to just run the installers and select the content you want, but for 'ALL' I'm not to sure. But I think installing them all prior to platinum in order would be the way to get 'ALL'

Anyway, someone more knowledgeable than myself will be along shortly . . . good luck
    Sir Les
    Re: How to get all content into Platinum since x1. 2015/04/26 04:07:00 (permalink)
    Thanks jih64 for your prompt reply...many thanks.

I have bought AD2 As AD1 drum thingy was a given in one of those packages.
    Here is where I find it confusing...Platinum also offers this now as a given...but I already have it, or had it installed....So I did not install this one offer in that package when I did the update before the wipeout of the system drive....

Now I have to do it over...but, should I just run the installers?....also I bought the full version of Melodyne , So should I install the addons for this?

See.. confusion comes into play, when we just let things default...control is of the essence of bliss?...or do we let things go, as things are suppose to via the bakers thoughts in adding in ,...without any interference ...and then when putting in the full version, cause mayham?

Here is where I wish to cut that mayham out...completely so it works as said it should.

Just rooting out any Gremlins before the deed is signed.

And I use apple Juice...to sign now...with a XYZ in place as not withstanding clauses!

Blessings!
    and Cheers!

Sir Les

1. Intel 5960x 3.5mhz , ASUS x99 deluxe u3.1, Asus Thunderbolt ex II,   G skills f4 3000 Memory 32GB , ADATA ssd 250GB Main Drive, Lots of WD Red 7200 Mechanical Drives with Black Drives, 14x multi optical Drive, LG Multi Blu Drive,  2X Extern WD Mybooks usb 3.0, AMD r7 270 video card, Motu 828x TB , Motu Midi XT.
    2.  USING MAC PRO, as win 10 has damaged 2 x99 systems 8.1 is also to blame for the final burnout trying to roll back!

Sir Les
    Re: How to get all content into Platinum since x1. 2015/04/26 04:10:33 (permalink)
    Oh and what is listed in the version or incremental updates, as add ons....Is there a listing posted?

Thanks people.

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1