Helpful ReplyRapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
vladasyn
Max Output Level: -69 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1092
2015/05/03 02:14:16 (permalink)

Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries

This software is continuous frustration. First of all- the entire libraries I installed today such as Orchestral Content pack, Analog Content pack and so on are missing. I did not install the Legacy Packs because it was supposed to populate itself from previous Rapture and Dem Pro installation.

1) The Content Packs are all missing. The only Content Pack that shows up in the Browser is the Gibson Content Pack
2) The Gibson Content Pack shows in the browser and has program names but apparently missing all samples because all programs are silent
3). There is no Dimension Pro Factory library
3). Legacy Dimension Pro expansion plays some programs but missing others. I can not figure out the system as it has categories, called "expansion pack 1, 2 and 3". Pack 3 has samples, while pack 1 and two does not play. And these are not 3rd party that I ever bought- I never bought any Dimension expansions so it must of come with Sonar installation or Rapture Pro. If you go from the top of the list, there 25 categories of sounds- they all not working. Then it has "Digital Sound Factory: Symphonic..."- those program group is working. Dimension Pro Holiday Pack is working. Expansion pack 1 does not work, Expansion Pack 2 does not work all the way up to Guitars, but then "Leads and Keys" and "Orchestral" are working and right next to it "Organs" category is missing about every other sample. I did not reinstall Dimension Pro that came with Sonar Platinum- I am using old installation from Sonar X3. Do I need to uninstall D-Pro and reinstall from CCC?

I have no time to figure things out- this is just too much work. Why is it that this software has no way to refresh the libraries or specify samples location? I used F5 and it did not help much. I installed all the libraries at the same time on H drive (not C) and it is not working. I also have 3rd party expansions installed somewhere- surprisingly they show under "Expansion Pack: Rapture Legacy". But software is haunted. It is not doing anything it supposed to do other than playing Rapture Pro (But not original Rapture) factory library.   
post edited by vladasyn - 2015/05/03 03:44:38

https://soundcloud.com/vlada-astral 
http://vladasyn.wix.com/astral#
I am a female. Windows 8.1
Custom DAW Intel Core I7 3770K, 16 Gb memory, SSD+ 2 x 2 Gb storage. Presonus StudioLive 24.
  Multiple keyboards and modules, software synths.  
komposer
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 52
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/03 20:01:40 (permalink)
Same here. Tried reinstalling each pack in the CCC list and nothing changed. Rescan and reset took forever. Loading a project with two instances of Rap pro takes a long time. This is kind of a bummer and is really a disappointment. No word from the team either. They should be offering refunds. I will be asking for one if this isn't addressed in some statement soon. Inexcusable and sadly damaging to the company in my eyes. Major fail.
vladasyn
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/03 23:10:55 (permalink)
I sent the tech support request- hope they will address it soon. I would hope there would be some instructions if it is known issue. But lets compare our notes.

1). Did you install all Content Packs? I did not install Legacy 1, 2 and 3 because I thought- it would duplicate samples from previous Dim Pro and Rap installations. I also did not install PianetT and Clavinet, but 5 or 6 others I installed and the only one in the library is Gibson.

2). Did you install them on C drive? I installed my content packs on H drive- this is my guess. I was installing individual packs (not using Install All). When I was installing Rapture Pro itself, I was able to specify installation path for samples to the H drive. When I was installing the packs- there was no option to set the path, and I could see it flashing installing to the H drive. I can see many folders with content at the same location as samples for Rap Pro Factory content. So they are there and I don't understand how it can see the Rap Pro Factory Content but not Content Packs at the same location.

3) Do you have Gibson Content Pack showing up in the library? This is the only one content pack there but the programs would not play (no samples)- they empty. 

4).Did you look under Dimension Pro Legacy? It has loooong list of about 25 preset categories. None of them playing for me, yet- if I keep going down the list, I can find Symphonic strings expansion that was given us while back- that thing has samples and playing fine. Other stuff (see my first post) has programs with no samples (silent).

5). Do you have Dimension Pro Factory and Rapture Factory? (Not Rapture Pro Factory). I understand that there should be Rapture Pro Factory, Rapture Factory and Dimension Pro Factory as well as Rapture Legacy and Dimension Pro Legacy. I have those but not factory.

6) Do you have Sonar Platinum or other? I assuming you do because you using Command Center. Did you reinstall Dimension Pro and Rapture from the command center? I did not because I had it already installed. I have a feeling that it has to be reinstalled with Command Center installer for it to be visible and appear in Rapture Pro. It says so in FAQ. It also says that it would populate old installs if it exists. So far it is a mass, and I dont know if it is safe to uninstall Dim Pro and Rapture and try to install them again from CCC. Your thoughts?  

Custom DAW Intel Core I7 3770K, 16 Gb memory, SSD+ 2 x 2 Gb storage. Presonus StudioLive 24.
komposer
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 52
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/03 23:41:43 (permalink)
vladasyn
I sent the tech support request- hope they will address it soon. I would hope there would be some instructions if it is known issue. But lets compare our notes.

1). Did you install all Content Packs? I did not install Legacy 1, 2 and 3 because I thought- it would duplicate samples from previous Dim Pro and Rap installations. I also did not install PianetT and Clavinet, but 5 or 6 others I installed and the only one in the library is Gibson.

I first installed as recommended through CCC and later reinstalled every pack individually via CCC. No change.

vladasyn
2). Did you install them on C drive? I installed my content packs on H drive- this is my guess. I was installing individual packs (not using Install All). When I was installing Rapture Pro itself, I was able to specify installation path for samples to the H drive. When I was installing the packs- there was no option to set the path, and I could see it flashing installing to the H drive. I can see many folders with content at the same location as samples for Rap Pro Factory content. So they are there and I don't understand how it can see the Rap Pro Factory Content but not Content Packs at the same location.

I have a pretty generic setup re VST programs. Audio (raw wav) files are on a second drive, but since I don't have massive libs for VSTs I let them install where they desire.

vladasyn
3) Do you have Gibson Content Pack showing up in the library? This is the only one content pack there but the programs would not play (no samples)- they empty. 

These, now after reinstall show a <none> or similar in the browser but the program titles show in the secondary window.

vladasyn
4).Did you look under Dimension Pro Legacy? It has loooong list of about 25 preset categories. None of them playing for me, yet- if I keep going down the list, I can find Symphonic strings expansion that was given us while back- that thing has samples and playing fine. Other stuff (see my first post) has programs with no samples (silent).

Yes, the Symphonic Strings patches work. Many others do not.

vladasyn
5). Do you have Dimension Pro Factory and Rapture Factory? (Not Rapture Pro Factory). I understand that there should be Rapture Pro Factory, Rapture Factory and Dimension Pro Factory as well as Rapture Legacy and Dimension Pro Legacy. I have those but not factory.

No Rapture Factory here, just Rapture Legacy.

vladasyn
6) Do you have Sonar Platinum or other? I assuming you do because you using Command Center. Did you reinstall Dimension Pro and Rapture from the command center? I did not because I had it already installed. I have a feeling that it has to be reinstalled with Command Center installer for it to be visible and appear in Rapture Pro. It says so in FAQ. It also says that it would populate old installs if it exists. So far it is a mass, and I dont know if it is safe to uninstall Dim Pro and Rapture and try to install them again from CCC. Your thoughts? 

Splat here. Did not reinstall D-pro or Rapture. I have the old synths on a number of projects and have had issues with activation in the past so I thought I should pass on reinstalling those. If this is an issue I've yet to hear of it.

vladasyn
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/04 00:07:49 (permalink)
You can wait for tech support to answer my request- hopefully soon- I will post everything they write, or you can try to uninstall Dimension Pro and Rapture (legacy) and reinstall them from Control center installer, and let me know if it fixed the issue. It is frustrating.

vladasyn
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/04 01:39:36 (permalink)
I would not recommend reinstalling D-Pro and Rapture Leg. I went on and installed Rap Pro on a lap top- clean install, I also installed Rap legacy and Dim Pro from CCC and almost all expansion packs without Legacy 1,2,3. All on C drive. Still- no content packs appear in the library, not even Gibson which I had on my desktop. Can not hear the programs because it is not set for playback but obviously the issue of libraries and packs is persistent and reproducible.

Now back to my main desktop. I thought- I had Rapture Pro Factory library working- so I wanted to work with it. Got to the Synth Bass section and I have many samples missing there as well. I totally do not understand this.

And as I am going down the categories, many (most) of samples are missing. Vocals only 2 programs playing out of 7. Orchestral stocks- 70% not playing. What in a world kind of product is this? I have never experienced anything like this from any other soft synth company. And this is Cakewalk's own product that should work with its own DAW. Wow.
post edited by vladasyn - 2015/05/04 02:04:16

Josh Kipersztok [Cakewalk]
Administrator
  • Total Posts : 12
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/04 12:25:52 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Dan Gonzalez [Cakewalk] 2015/05/05 11:31:51

Hi vladasyn, 

I'm taking a look at your support inquiry now. You can expect a response shortly. 
Grem
Max Output Level: -19.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5562
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/04 13:25:01 (permalink)
Don't be discouraged by all the trouble. Don't get me wrong, I have my share of it too! And it is aggravating.

However, I have been playing with Rap Pro and when it works, it's really something else!! Much easier I find to do my own stuff that it was with Dim Pro or Rapture.

Give them a chance to work this out and you'll see it was worth your purchase.

Grem

Michael

Music PC
i7 2600K; 64gb Ram; 3 256gb SSD, System, Samples, Audio; 1TB & 2TB Project Storage; 2TB system BkUp; RME FireFace 400; Win 10 Pro 64; CWbBL 64, 
Home PC
AMD FX 6300; 8gb Ram; 256 SSD sys; 2TB audio/samples; Realtek WASAPI; Win 10 Home 64; CWbBL 64 
Surface Pro 3
Win 10  i7 8gb RAM; CWbBL 64
vladasyn
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/04 14:30:25 (permalink)
Thank you, I will look at those registry keys tonight when I am at my music computer. Sent you reply.

Andrew Rossa
Max Output Level: -56 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1910
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/04 15:30:57 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Dan Gonzalez [Cakewalk] 2015/05/05 11:31:56
We are looking into these issues right now. Just wanted to let you know we have seen this thread and are do some more fact finding.
Kamikaze
Max Output Level: -45 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3013
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/05 00:03:17 (permalink)
Can you provide a contents listing by pack, so we know what to expect after an install please.
http://forum.cakewalk.com...-listing-m3216373.aspx

Glyn Barnes
Max Output Level: -0.3 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7564
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/05 03:43:20 (permalink)
I am also seeing this problem.

I did a complete install of Rapture Pro, electing to place all the samples on my "F" drive. (The previous stuff was on the C drive and I intend to remove this at a later date)

Intel i7 3770K @4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, 240GB SSD System disk, 2 x 2TB and 1 x 1TB (with SSD Cache) HDD. Windows 10,  Sonar Platinum. Roland Quad Capture. 
Music - Switchwater on Soundclick
Music - Goldry Bluszco on Soundcloud
vladasyn
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/05 08:14:10 (permalink)
Thank you for the attention to this issue. I wrote the reply for the tech support representative adressing it, wanted to post it here as well:

I was able to edit the registry and assign location to the Dim Pro and Rapture. The legacy programs all work and show up under "Expansion Pack: Rapture Legacy and Expansion Pack: Dim Pro Legacy. But when I look in the manual, there is a picture and it shows Dimension Pro Factory and Rapture Factory. I don't have those. Should I?

2). The Content Expansion Packs did not materialize in the browser. How do I make them materialize? Gibson is the only expansion that appears in the browser but has no samples (empty programs).

3). Rapture Pro Factory samples missing randomly. Some programs play, others remain silent. I did not install PianetT and Clavinet content packs. Are they needed for all presets/programs of Rapture Pro Factory to work? If not- what causing random missing samples?

Thank you.  

Dan_E10
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 118
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/05 09:13:03 (permalink)
I thought all the samples had installed but it looks like I may be missing some of the Rapture Pro factory samples as well.  After finding a silent patch in the Piano category, I selected another one and Rapture Pro and Sonar hung which put an end to the evening's session.
Dan
Dan Gonzalez [Cakewalk]
Administrator
  • Total Posts : 395
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/05 11:29:11 (permalink)
Dan_E10
I thought all the samples had installed but it looks like I may be missing some of the Rapture Pro factory samples as well.  After finding a silent patch in the Piano category, I selected another one and Rapture Pro and Sonar hung which put an end to the evening's session.
Dan

We're looking into long wait times and silent patches as we speak. We apologize for your experience on first install. 
Administrator
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/05 12:05:45 (permalink)
We're working with vladasyn via support, but I just wanted to clarify a couple things.

The Dimension Pro and Rapture Factory banks that display in the user guide are the ones that install as part of the Legacy Content Packs. This is the same content that is included with stock Rapture and Dimension Pro installs (like you'd get with with SONAR Platinum), but organized using the Rapture Pro types. 

The banks that display as "EXPANSION PACK: Dimension Pro (legacy)" are your migrated programs from your existing Dimension Pro and Rapture installations. This is useful if you have customized programs or expansion packs installed previously as those changed wouldn't be reflected in the stock content.

Of the factory content, only the Legacy packs will create new banks. All other packs are integrated into the Rapture Pro banks. 
Kamikaze
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/05 21:59:02 (permalink)
Can you please provide a contents listing of all the packs.

arachnaut
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1168
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/05 22:38:58 (permalink)
Kamikaze
Can you please provide a contents listing of all the packs.

That's not really practical is it?.
I have a few expansion packs and my Rapture Pro program folder has about 22,000 presets.

But, if this helps you here is my list:

http://www.arachnaut.net/...-Program-directory.rar

- Jim Hurley -
SONAR Platinum - x64  - Windows 10 Pro 
ASUS P8P67 PRO Rev 3.0;  Core i7-2600K@4.4GHz; 16 GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X;
GeForce GT 740; Saffire Pro14 MixControl 3.7; Axiom 61
64-Bit audio, SR: 48kHz, ASIO 256 samples latency, Rec/Play I/O Buffers 512k, Total Round Trip Latency 13 ms, Pow-r 3 dither 
Kamikaze
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/06 05:35:26 (permalink)
Thanks for doing that, but the info I thought would be helpful was Program by Pack. I didn't realise there would be some many, especially as the only pack I've installed just contains 4 programs. Broken down by pack, most of the listing would be short, just the occasional long ones.I think it would provided a useful check, as well as serve to inform if you really wanted a pack of not in the first place.

vladasyn
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/06 12:44:49 (permalink)
The Dimension Pro and Rapture Factory banks that display in the user guide are the ones that install as part of the Legacy Content Packs.

Other words- to get Dim Pro and Rapture Factory under "Bands" section, I would have to install Content Pack Legacy 1,2 and 3, otherwise my pre-existing Dim Pro and Rapture will be listed under Expansion Pack: Rapture Legacy" or "Expansion Pack: Dimension Pro Legacy" along with other 3rd party banks. It will not be practical to install Legacy packs 1,2 and 3 if we have active installation of Dim Pro and Rapture, right?

Out of all other Content packs- is it correct to assume that there will be no individual packs such as "Clavinet", "Piano", "Organ," "Gibson" under the "Bank" section and all those programs will be mixed together under Rapture Pro Factory? In my case- I have Gibson Content Pack listed under "Banks" with silent programs. I thought that all packs will/should appear under the Banks- no?

Thank you for clarification. Looking forward to solution with missing samples and silent programs. Thank you.

Administrator
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/06 13:52:29 (permalink)
It won't hurt anything to install all 3 Legacy Content installers, you'll just have a duplicate set of multisamples in your Rapture Pro multisample folder, and you'll have the two additional banks that will appear with the art displayed in the user guide for Factory Library.

The art there is based on the name of the Programs folder. All banks other than Rapture Pro, Dimension Pro, and Rapture will appear with the "EXPANSION PACK" art. If you want to utilize your existing Dimension/Rapture installed content and not load the Legacy packs, you can rename those migrated folders if you'd like the other art. Simply delete the "(legacy)" part so the folders are named "Dimension Pro" and "Rapture" and they'll appear as seen in the User Guide. 

The default location for the bank folders is C:\Cakewalk Content\Rapture Pro\Programs.

The "(legacy)" tag to the folder name allows you to differentiate your migrated content from what installs with the Factory Content bundles. So just to reiterate, if you had Dimension Pro and Rapture previously on your system, then hit "Install All" in Command Center, you'll end up with the Rapture Pro bank plus Dimension Pro, Dimension Pro (legacy), Rapture Classic, and Rapture (legacy) appearing in the bank list. Add to that anything that installs separately after Rapture Pro is installed, like paid expansion packs or the Anderton Collection from SONAR (Gibson Les Paul Gold Top).

The factory content installers volumes 4-12 all place everything within the various types of the Rapture Pro bank.
post edited by Jon Sasor [Cakewalk] - 2015/05/06 14:13:04
vladasyn
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/06 17:05:00 (permalink)
Thank you for your reply.
It won't hurt anything to install all 3 Legacy Content installers, you'll just have a duplicate set of multisamples in your Rapture Pro multisample folder, and you'll have the two additional banks that will appear with the art displayed in the user guide for Factory Library.

I have to think about it. I have about 100 Gb left on H drive which is SSD and I bought Omnesphere 2 which takes 60 Gb to install, plus future 3rd party space that it may require.

I already completed installation and "Install All" would not apply to me. I understand that you recommend to install on C drives, but I have very limited space left on a C drive- it is SSD as well. I am not only out of space on my drives, I also out of ports on motherboard- this system has 3SSDs and 2 HDDs. I have extra space on another HDD. The 3 legacy packs take a lot of space- I can not afford duplicates, unless I store them on that HDD, away from my H drive where I installed Rap Pro samples. If I do that, I would have samples on C, H and D drives. It is ok now, but 2 years from now I would be wondering where I put them. lol.

The 3rd party expansions appear under Expansion Pack: Rapture Legacy along with all the old factory Rapture presets. I think they are ok there for now. I wish you had better explanation of what each Content Pack is intended for. If I knew that graphics of the sounds depend on those 3 legacy content packs, I would likely uninstall Dim Pro and Rap Legacy and just install the content packs...

If you want to utilize your existing Dimension/Rapture installed content and not load the Legacy packs, you can rename those migrated folders if you'd like the other art. Simply delete the "(legacy)" part so the folders are named "Dimension Pro" and "Rapture" and they'll appear as seen in the User Guide. 

I did not know I can rename them- is it hard to do? I was concerned that I am missing factory libraries. The name is not hat critical.
Add to that anything that installs separately after Rapture Pro is installed, like paid expansion packs or the Anderton Collection from SONAR (Gibson Les Paul Gold Top).

So you saying- let's say I buy tomorrow 3rd party library for Rapture Classic- it will create separate entry under the "Bank" section? Because I have 4 Rapture Legacy libraries that now appear under the "Expansion Pack Rapture Legacy" section following after the factory. They are not listed in "Banks"- they just look like categories in the same list as old factory Rapture legacy- they just keep going- I found them by accident. Is there a way to make them appear under Bank and have separate "Bank" titles?

Gibson Les Paul Gold Top appears under Banks, I wish my other expansions appeared there as well...

Also Gibson Les Paul Gold Top is silent. How do I point it toward it's samples? It must of installed with Sonar and would be somewhere with Sonar files on C drive?

I still missing samples and have silent programs in Rapture Pro libraries- it is not resolved.
Thank you.

Administrator
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/07 11:14:10 (permalink)
If you have your existing Dimension Pro and Rapture libraries, it's also okay not to install those legacy packs, I was just citing what to expect if both are installed and why the banks appear differently.

Your existing expansion pack installs were migrated, which is why the appear in the Rapture (legacy) folder. The expansion packs now have new installers that will automatically install them for Rapture Pro. These new installers will create a new bank in Rapture Pro.

Renaming the banks to display the custom art is very simple, just navigate to the Programs folder- C:\Cakewalk Content\Rapture Pro\Programs, right click on a folder, and choose Rename. You can then remove the (legacy) part if desired. The Factory banks as displayed in the user guide have the same content that installs with Dimension Pro and Rapture currently. This just enables Rapture Pro to have everything should you not have/want the legacy synths installed.

For the Gold Top expansion pack, first, you'll need to make sure you've installed the update for the Anderton Collection for Platinum. That update corrects an installer issue that was preventing Rapture Pro from accessing the multisamples correctly. Then so long as your legacy paths in the Registry in Windows are set properly for your existing multisample paths, they should work properly.

If you still need help regarding this, please let me know via e-mail support for a little more in-depth tweaking for your particular system.
Doktor Avalanche
Max Output Level: -32.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4294
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/05/08 10:06:13 (permalink)
The big problem really is it's difficult for us to fix programs ourselves. Rapture Pro should offer functionality whereby we can fix libraries within the UI quickly and easily.

And if there is a best practice way of creating content (which I suspect there is noting some packs work and some do not), then Rapture Pro should also offer a validator to check packs have been created correctly.

And we should be able to save program files to any folder we like.

melancholytechnicolour
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/12/13 18:04:40 (permalink)
This is a haunted plug, this thread dates from May, '15, it's now December and I have many of the issues above, disgraceful. Combine that with almost nonexistent support and you have a picture of galloping inefficiency.
Dean Capper
  • Total Posts : 34
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/12/14 17:51:43 (permalink)
The silent legacy content and slow startup issues in this thread have been resolved and released in Rapture Pro updates. I have reached out to you by email to get more information about the problems you're experiencing. Please reply to my message and I'll be happy to further troubleshoot!
DeadAgain
  • Total Posts : 6
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/12/14 18:34:40 (permalink)
Dean Capper [Cakewalk]
The silent legacy content and slow startup issues in this thread have been resolved and released in Rapture Pro updates. I have reached out to you by email to get more information about the problems you're experiencing. Please reply to my message and I'll be happy to further troubleshoot!

In my eyes NOT correct ... installed the newest version on OSX ... most recent Command Center .. most recent version of Rapture Pro ... so many programs are missing and not playing.  And yes .. I installed all packages. Did that twice. D-Pro Lib ... mostly unusable. Rapture Pro .. a lot of programs: no sound, nothing.
DeadAgain
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/12/14 19:46:18 (permalink)
Some Additional Info:

- VST3 Version seems to run flawless so far, all patches are loading (Cubase 8.5 Pro x64)
- AudioUnit does not load a lot of patches, thats why mostly useless for me (Logic Pro X)
- AAX64 does not load a lot of patches, thats why mostly useless for me (Pro Tools 12.3.1)

My Rig: iMac 27Inch, late 2013, 20 GB RAM, OSX 10.11.2

Some more tests:

- sound in Pro Tools heavily distorted after changing buffer size for playback engine
- dimension pro presets extremly quiet .. if they get loaded

By the way: this is the only synths that makes trouble on my rig, no probs with NI Ultimate9 and tons of other plugins. 

All in all: about 70% of the advertised functions are not working (2 main plugin formats, sound library), a half year after release. Where can I contact sales department to get refunded for this crap?
post edited by DeadAgain - 2015/12/14 20:11:09
Dean Capper
  • Total Posts : 34
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/12/15 13:35:57 (permalink)
Thanks for the info, we're looking into this now.
DeadAgain
Re: Rapture Pro- missing samples and missing entire libraries 2015/12/16 13:56:24 (permalink)
Additional infos .. maybe helpful:

- Rapture Session works flawless as AAX and AU too. All presets running (at the same time these presets are not running/ incorrectly leveled in Rapture Pro, distortion and / or extremly loud or quiet notes in Rapture Pro)
- Rapture Pro, Dim Pro and Rapture Classic Presets are loading correctly in Rapture Session

But ... of course .. I payed for a synth .. not for a limited preset player.

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1