Author
promidi
Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1220
2015/05/07 18:39:38 (permalink)

Rapture pro does not respond correctly to polyphonic aftertouch

Hi guys

Just need a confirmation if this is by design or an oversight

Rapture pro does not respond correctly to polyphonic aftertouch events.  When polyphonic aftertouch events are sent to Rapture Pro (with the appropriate mod matrix setting configured to respond), the aftertouch affects all played noted, not just the note number in the polyphonic aftertouch events. In other words, in Rapture Pro polyphonic aftertouch behaves the same as channel aftertouch.  To be fair, neither does Rapture legacy or Dimension Pro.

Not sure if this is the intended behaviour or if indeed, Rapture Pro is supposed to respond to polyphonic aftertouch events on individual notes.
b rock
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8717
Re: Rapture pro does not respond correctly to polyphonic aftertouch 2015/05/07 19:01:02 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Dan Gonzalez [Cakewalk] 2015/05/11 11:37:44
Here's a very recent discussion on that very subject.  Unfortunate behavior, but it appears to be the way it is (intended or unintended).
promidi
Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1220
Re: Rapture pro does not respond correctly to polyphonic aftertouch 2015/05/07 19:26:37 (permalink)
b rock
Here's a very recent discussion on that very subject.  Unfortunate behavior, but it appears to be the way it is (intended or unintended).

Yes, I remember that.  I just thought I would start a new thread with a possibility of it actually being addressed.  If this were to be addressed, then I believe it would truly put Rapture Pro further ahead than it already is...
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1