Make Take/Automation lanes' vertical positions adjustable while vertically resizing lanes

Author
icontakt
Max Output Level: -32.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4266
2015/05/19 05:11:21 (permalink)
5 (2)

Make Take/Automation lanes' vertical positions adjustable while vertically resizing lanes

Imagine you have many lanes (Take lanes or Automation lanes) and you want to vertically zoom in the lane. What you do is drag the bottom of the lane header downward, but that immediately puts the lane out of your sight and you have to scroll the view like hell to reach the desired lane. Instead of this inefficient behavior, make the lanes vertically resizable by dragging the lane separator horizontally and also the lanes' positions vertically adjustable by dragging the separator vertically. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check this 5th post in a thread in the Studio One forum. Althought it's the PRV shown in the moving image, you can see the very behavior I want for Take lanes in Sonar.
post edited by icontakt - 2015/05/19 06:31:28

Tak T.

Primary Laptop: Core i7-4710MQ CPU, 16GB RAM, 7200RPM HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium OS (Japanese) x64 SP1
Secondary Laptop: Core2 Duo CPU, 8GB RAM, 7200RPM HDD, Windows 7 Professional OS (Japanese) x64 SP1
Audio Interface: iD14 (ASIO)
Keyboard Controller/MIDI Interface: A-800PRO
DAW: SONAR Platinum x64 (latest update installed)

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1