Want to upgrade X3e to SPlat no SSO yet not in USA Confused!

Author
jpetersen
Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1499
2015/08/19 10:05:43 (permalink)

Want to upgrade X3e to SPlat no SSO yet not in USA Confused!

I want to take advantage of the $119 deal but I don't have an SSO on my old Cakewalk store login yet.

When I click on the [Buy Now] button, it says:

> I already have a Cakewalk Store or Cakewalk Forum account, do I need to create a Cakewalk SSO account?
> If you have not already created a Cakewalk SSO account - Yes, you must create a new account. This is different from your current Cakewalk Online Store account. Eventually this new account will be required to shop on the Cakewalk Store. Please use the same email address (if possible) so we can pull in your product ownership.

So I did that and it tells me my password is not valid. I have used the same password for many, many years, so I am sure it has not changed.

So instead I tried my forum login (this one) and it wanted to charge me 1904.58 Swedish Crowns, despite the fact that my profile clearly states I am in Switzerland, where we use Swiss Francs.

I am nervous about asking for a new password in case it forgets I have X3e and loses all my old product ownerships.
And I also want to first know why Switzerland and Sweden got confused (it does happen!)

Edit: OK, so lots of other things do not work either, but I have finally managed to contact Support (also not easy).
Please disregard , I am sure I will get a reply soon.

Thanks for reading, nevertheless.

Any way of deleting one's own posts?
post edited by jpetersen - 2015/08/19 12:33:39

2 Replies Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Want to upgrade X3e to SPlat no SSO yet not in USA Confused! 2015/08/19 13:08:26 (permalink)
    This is your SSO. It is the single sign on for the forum and the Cakewalk store. Chances are the old store account used a different email address. When you created this account it could not find a store account to match up with the email in this account. Here are instructions on how to get products added to your new account http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3148924
    jpetersen
    Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1499
    Re: Want to upgrade X3e to SPlat no SSO yet not in USA Confused! 2015/08/20 19:37:34 (permalink)
    Ah. It did indeed use a different email
    I finally got sorted out and I'm up and running, and all my old stuff is still there.

Sir, you have the patience of a saint.
    Thank you very much for your help and assistance.

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1