WACKO CLEAVERBRIDGE CO-CA 2A ORDER-FIST THROUGH THE WALL

Author
fantini
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 146
2015/08/27 23:43:03 (permalink)

WACKO CLEAVERBRIDGE CO-CA 2A ORDER-FIST THROUGH THE WALL

Ok, Cleaverbridge won't allow a normal PayPay payment for the CA-2a, and I don't have a lot of patience about third party companies.  My beloved Cakewalk, why did you do it? Why did you farm out your products to another wacked out supply side company.  Did the order go through?....I don't know.  If I order again, will I end up with 2 CA-2A's.........Great, just what I need, heh?
Let me explain something. To support my music and my artistic endeavors, I work in customer service in a call center and it's the stupidest damn job I've ever had.  All day long day long I hear about these stupid companies and what they do to innocent, trusting people.  Comcast, for example, has a nasty habit of allowing the autobill pay to run wild with no one accessible to resolve.  Low income people finally give up and Comcast brings legal action against them.  Higher income people will go ahead and pay whatever it takes, fearful that their high credit score will go down.  Dish and Directv have such bad reputations with the public now, that they often have to advertise under a pseudo names to suck customers back in.  At any given moment, everyday, Comcast has an wide spread internet outage that rotates around the country.  Time Warner, Charter, MediaCom, Cox, the list goes on and on. They're  all a bunch of gangsters.  And speaking of gangsters, come on, let's talk about the Bank of America.
Like I said, I work at a call center, so I guess I know how to cool down, but I'm too angry to have to sit here and have to explain the original purpose of this post.  Cakewalk is really such a fine company and a big part of my life.  I honestly appreciate all the fine work the bakers have done over the years.  It must have been tough to start a whole new format in the middle of a major snow disaster.  Keep up the good work....but....please.....please....don't start dancing with the hookers.
I'll try to figure it out and wait a day or so, and order again.  Love the CA-2A.     fantini.
post edited by fantini - 2015/08/27 23:51:50

4 Replies Related Threads

Sycraft
    Max Output Level: -73 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 871
    Re: WACKO CLEAVERBRIDGE CO-CA 2A ORDER-FIST THROUGH THE WALL 2015/08/27 23:51:26 (permalink)
    Probably because PCI compliance is rather a pain and difficult to do right. So, you outsource the money handling to another company so that you don't have to deal with it.
    robert_e_bone
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8968
    Re: WACKO CLEAVERBRIDGE CO-CA 2A ORDER-FIST THROUGH THE WALL 2015/08/28 00:23:37 (permalink)
    Cakewalk folks have always been quite responsive to folks with payment problems, as it is their lifeblood.

If you can send a PM to one or more of the Cakewalk staff, or call support during the day Friday, they should be able to get you straightened out.

That CA 2A Tube Leveling Amplifier rocks, by the way.  I just picked it up myself, so hang in there.  :)

Bob Bone

Wisdom is a giant accumulation of "DOH!"

Sonar: Platinum (x64), X3 (x64) 
    Audio Interfaces: AudioBox 1818VSL, Steinberg UR-22
    Computers: 1) i7-2600 k, 32 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 Pro x64 & 2) AMD A-10 7850 32 GB RAM Windows 10 Pro x64
    Soft Synths: NI Komplete 8 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, many others
    MIDI Controllers: M-Audio Axiom Pro 61, Keystation 88es
    Settings: 24-Bit, Sample Rate 48k, ASIO Buffer Size 128, Total Round Trip Latency 9.7 ms  
    fantini
    Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 146
    Re: WACKO CLEAVERBRIDGE CO-CA 2A ORDER-FIST THROUGH THE WALL 2015/08/28 00:56:01 (permalink)
    Thanks Bob and Sycraft.
    LaszloZoltan
    Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 216
    Re: WACKO CLEAVERBRIDGE CO-CA 2A ORDER-FIST THROUGH THE WALL 2015/08/28 01:47:50 (permalink)
    fantini

Let me explain something. To support my music and my artistic endeavors, I work in customer service in a call center and it's the stupidest damn job I've ever had.  All day long day long I hear about these stupid companies and what they do to innocent, trusting people.  

I suspect you are not alone. It is good to know that the person at the receiving end of a call is someone who does actually care.

Thank you.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1